Chapter 5.

Jimin's POV 

"GUYS SHE'S COMING!!" I yell through the house, as I passed every door from the rooms and went downstairs to the living room to make sure the dishes for today are perfect. I want her to have the best time of her life. 

I'm also curious to see how she'll react when she's with all of us again. 

"Calm down Jimin-shi, everything will be great." Tae said as he took a bite of the toast on the table. I slapped his hand and he said "Ouch!" 

"Stop eating the food before she comes here." However just as I said that, Jungkook came down and also began to eat some of the stuff that was on the table. "GUYS STOP EATING!" 

Jungkook just looked at me with amusement in his face and kept eating making me groan. Until the bell rang. 

"I'll open it!" I said as I pushed past Tae and Hoseok who were about to go to the door. 

When I opened it I was speechless. She looks so cute. She had such a beautiful dress on, simple but yet beautiful. 

"Hey Aisling, you um you look beautiful." I'm not even going to try and hide the fact that she's stunning. I mean, she deserves to know and feel the way she looks. 

"Thanks Jimin." She was blushing and even though she was trying to hide it, I could tell. I pulled her in for a hug and she gave one back to me. 

"C'mon in." I said once we separated from the hug. 

I guided her to the living room where Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung were still eating. I looked at them angrily but tried to calm down since Aisling was here. "Guys, this is Aisling. Aisling, this is Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok. Although you already know our names but yeah..." I was starting to get nervous and I wanted to slap myself. Ugh. Get it together. 

She bowed to them until Hoseok brought her to a hug. She was surprised and I could tell nervous, by the way she didn't knew what to do with her hands. 

"It's nice to meet you formally. The day of the signing it's never a great place to meet since there's a lot of people, but now we can all get to know each other better." Hobi said and I appreciated that he was being so nice to her. 

Should I feel jealous that their hug is lasting longer than mine did? 

"Thanks Hoseok." 

"You can call me Hobi from now on. We are all friends here." She smiled and nodded as they FINALLY separated. She went to Jungkook next who also gave her a nice talk and that she could call him Jk or Jungkookie as we call him sometimes. And then Tae, with Tae the hug was also long, but I guess I get it. 

"I'm gonna go look for the hyung's." Jungkook said as he went upstairs. I motioned for Aisling and the rest to come to the living room where we all sat down on the floor. We began to talk about things like when would be our next tour, concerts, etc. I saw that Aisling was kind of quiet, so I dodge her a bit, seeing as we were sitting besides each other. 

"You okay?" I asked her and she nodded as it looks like that helped her come to the present. What was she thinking about? 

"So this is the famous Aisling!" I heard Jin say as he was coming downstairs with the rest of the guys. I wanted to slap myself for that comment but I saw that it made her smile. So I don't mind that much anymore. 

Aisling stood up so she could say hello to them and they all brought her in for a hug. You could say we are very welcoming. 

Seeing her interact with the hyung's was actually cute. She was just so cute.