kinnporsche /5 months (part 1) /

This is a oneshot about porsche's pregnancy series that continues after "Kinnporsche:Just a little dizzy"

(I want to let you all know that i got the idea for this oneshot from a fanfic I read on Ao3 , but I have no clue what it's name is so i will let you guys know what it's name is if I happen to find it)

Let's move on to the story
.
.
.
Porsche pov
I am 5 months pregnant now, and the baby bump strated showing. Not many people from outside knows that I am pregnant and It's gonna be a problem in the following months , when people start noticing I have a bump .

Well it's not like I am going out of the house a whole lot, for safety purposes. but got to admit I'm not complaining.

But in times I do go outside it's gonna be pretty tough to convince people that I got beer belly from the last time they saw me

"I have to talk to kinn about this" I thought as i groaned and sat up from bed streching my hands.

Nowadays, I started getting exhausted easily, a bit dizzy. The doctor said that my blood sugar level was getting low sometimes , but nothing too serious but he also said that I shouldn't avoid meals.

Which is pretty tough if you puke very 5 minutes. But I try my best to eat healthy and maintain a balanced diet.

I could hear the shower running , kinn must be showering.

Honestly these past months has done so much for our relationship. We grew closer, started spending a lot of time together and all in all, be free as I don't have to act as his bodyguard before everyone.

Kinn is really sweet, dealing with my mood swings,messaging my body when it gets painful, trying to not puke making my weird cravings in the middle of the night ( Highlight the word trying) .

I couldn't have asked for a better patner honestly.

"You woke up?? " Kinn asked surprised
I so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't notice him coming,
"Up for quite a while now" I replied.

He was wearing his bath robe and drying his hair with a towel. He sat on the bed near me.

"Why?you usually don't wake up until 10" He asked.

"Not sleepy" I replied.

He nodded "want anything to eat? " He asked.

"Nah.. I am fine. I will eat later" I replied

He gave me a look. "You sure" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, the tuna fish and nutella sandwich you made last night is pretty fulling " I reply a shit eating grin on my face.

I saw him trying not to gag and strated to laugh .
"You don't have to pretend i am not disgusting, you know"i said laughing

" Aww.. Why would you say that"he said and squished by cheeks "you are not at all disgusting, quite the contrary. it's just you make............. questionable food choices" He said

I just smiled and hugged him. He stroked my hair

"But porsche, seriously don't forget to eat. It's dangerous for you and the baby. Your blood glucose level may drop" He said with concern.

"Yeah, I won't forget. Promise. Now get ready, don't you have a meeting now? " I asked pulling away

"Yeah, I totally forgot" He said and rushed towards the wardrobe.

I must have fallen asleep then, because when I woke up again it was 12pm. My stomach was growling.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and showered. I pulled a baggy white tshirt and some jeans and left the room.

Usually there were 2 guards outside our room but there was none today. Well, they must have gone to lunch, i thought and walked down the stairs.

There were still no guards, well.... This is weird, even if the guards went to lunch there would be other guards with different shifts.

I frowned and looked around confused, the hunger didn't help.

I heard a sound behind me and turned, only to find my face being covered in a black cloth and being holded back by someone . I tried to break out of the grip but it resulted in me getting smacked in the head with what felt like a metal pipe .

The last thing i heard before passing out was a venomous voice saying

"We meet again "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys liked it. The next part will be posted soon.
Hopefully