Ch.21

.
.
.

" It was nice seeing you again Katsuki dear~!" Nicolo said as he followed both Katsuki and an overwhelmed Izuku towards the door who stumbled nearly with each step.

"You too Izuku! Take care of Kats for me~!" Nicolo teased

Izuku was still stunned about what had just happened. 

How can he just blatantly give money away like that...'  He thought as he glanced over at Katsuki. The amount that he paid for these clothes was enough to buy him a house! 

"Are you sure you can drive weak knees?" Katsuki asked as he checked the time on his watch. " We only have a few minutes before the meeting begins..."

" I can drive Mr. Katsuki..." Izuku huffed as he gently hanged his suits on the passenger's window. 

" Oi, but you need to change, You won't have much ti-" 

" I'll drive fast enough to make time, now please buckle yourself in." Izuku responded as he started the car. He was amazed at how beautiful the dashboard was. He's never driven such fancy car in his life....

Katsuki rolled his eyes in amusement as he buckled in. It was obvious to him how amazed Izuku looked at the moment. 'Cute...:

~

As soon as they both arrived at the building, Izuku zoomed inside and asked for the nearest restroom. He was worried that Katsuki would want to follow him inside the restroom so he made sure to ask him kindly to wait for him on the meeting floor. Katsuki nearly refused to go until Kendo appeared and shoved him towards the elevator. 

Izuku took in a breath of relief as he locked himself into one of the stalls. 

' I don't think I can ever drive Mr. Bakugou  again!' Izuku thought as he began to change. The entire ride was silent, and that was what bothered Izuku. Neither of them said a word, but it was obvious how Katsuki wouldn't keep his eyes forward. He would glance at him and smirk, sometimes chuckle. As much as Izuku wanted to ask why, he kept to himself. The simple thought of it made his heart race.

Izuku shook the thought away and hurried in folding his previous clothes. He quickly walked out the stall and looked at himself at the mirror. It was without a doubt that the clothes that were picked out for him really suited him. He was amazed at how attractive he found himself.

"Well would you look at that *whistle*" A voice sounded from the entrance of the bathroom. 

Izuku swiftly turned and was taken aback from the comment.

"Ah Mr. Tony! Shouldn't you be up in the meeting room already? It's about to start." Izuku said, completely ignoring the compliment, as much as it annoyed him.

" I have a few minutes to spare, don't worry sweetheart." Tony answered as he walked towards Izuku, who was trying to make his tie.

Although, the omega slowly backed up as he noticed him get closer, he wasn't liking this. An alpha and omega alone in a bathroom.

"I-is there something you need?" Izuku said sternly now looking up at the other, who was now only inches away.

"No, nothing... It's just, I never knew a man can look this good in a suit..." He said as he reached out and grabbed the knot of a tie from around Izuku.

As much as he wanted to swat his hand away, Izuku couldn't show that he was afraid of him. 

"Looks like Katsuki has really shown a liking towards you, that is, with his pheromones nearly hiding your own scent." Tony chuckled as he correctly tied the tie.

"Well that's because I'm his personal assistant, I'm always with him so his scent is bound to stick around..." Izuku answered slightly blushing at the fact he smelled of the other alpha.

"Well, you let me know when you get tired of it love, I'll be glad to share my scent with you too..." Tony said as he pulled Izuku closer, nearly breathing on his skin. Izuku immediately pulled back with a face of disgust, and without another word, he stormed out the bathroom. 

'Fucking piece of shit....'  Izuku thought as he hurriedly entered an elevator. He really wanted to punch something at the moment. This is the reason he hates alphas so much, they think everyone wants them or think that omegas would easily fall into their hands. He found this repulsive of them.

Once the elevator go to his floor, he was met with the back of someone really tall who was simply standing there.

"Uh, excuse me, are you looking for something?" Izuku asked kindly as he walked in front of them. And the moment he looked into  the other persons face, he nearly fell to the ground. He felt his face immediately flush hot and his knees become weak.

"Y-you, Y-your're..." Izuku tried to speak.

" I'm sorry but I seem to be lost..." The other chuckled.

"You, you're-"

"Ah yes, my name is Shoto Todoroki, I'm here regarding a meeting with Katsuki Bakugou, the CEO of this place."

~