*****

While in practice room

Unstoppable song was blasting in the practice room on repeat while tae was dancing on it continuesly....he was detreched in his sweat but wasn't stopping....his eyes were filled with tears and his who body was shivering....

In morning when he saw his phone he saw the post by koreaboo and read all the comments....he didn't talked to anyone and directly drive here.... it's been two hours he was dancing non stop....the comments were running in his mind.....

Kook pushed the door and signed when he saw tae...but he felt sad for the younger who was looking as he will pass any time....he went towards the speakers and stopped the music which made tae to stop too.....

He looked behind and turned around sitting his back facing kook....kook took the bottle from the table and walked towards tae....he sat near tae and forwarded the bottle....tae stared between kook and bottle....

"Take it"kook said in a soft voice....

Tae took the bottle and drank more than half water....he laid down because he didn't had the energy to sit..... kook sat there letting tae take some deep breaths....after 5 minutes of silence kook broke the silence....

"By seeing your condition it is clear you had already seen the post and comments"kook said looking at tae who nodded his head staring at the ceiling.....

"Tae listen...I know you are very talented and hard working....bad it's not necessary for all the people to love us right"kook said but frown med when tae chuckled dryly....

"You are saying this because everyone likes you kook"tae said staring at kook who felt his heart pounding in his chest hearing tae calling him with his nickname.....

"Who said everyone likes me.....I have haters too....not only me all the hyung's have haters...we all feel bad when we see them commenting mean things to us.....but that doesn't mean we will just listen to them right"kook said....

"You didn't debuted yet....just wait till you debut and see how the same people who are hating you will be your crazy fan..."kook said and stared at tae who looked away and wiped his tears.....

"It seems very easy to say kook....but not everyone is so strong as you all .. at least I am not.... being an omega I had already went too many stuffs and now my patience is decreasing"tae said voice cracking at the end .....

"Look at me ....if you want to share I am here speak whatever you want I will hear you"kook said sitting properly facing tae ...tae chuckled at the childish bunny and sat too...he drank some sips of water and started to speak.....

"From my childhood people had bullied me....they had beated me and throwed mean comments to me saying I was week and don't deserve to stay around them..... whenever I tried to participate in any physical activities in my school I was immediately rejected because they said omega's are weak and can't do hard work .....

I studied hard but than when I turned 17 my cousin and relatives started to make fun of me because I was thin than them.....I tried and ate healthy food,did exercise but nothing changed their thinking....and things became worst when my own so called best friend who was a beta tried to force himself on me.....and when I refused he insulted me and said I was made to pleasure high rank wolf.....I can't deny anyone as I am a lower ranked.....

I took me so much to hold my self and fight back....I worked hard and gave the audition in bighit....and I don't know how but immediately got selected too...."tae completed and whipped his tears he was looking down from the moment he started to speak...he snapped his head up and stared at kook with wide eyes when he saw tears rolling down from kook's eyes.....

"I am really sorry tae"kook said sniffing....

"Why are you saying sorry kook...."tae said....

"I am sorry... because I rank people has hurted you ....I apologize you on behalf of them ....as a true blood I am sorry towards you a d all the lower rank wolfs who are constantly getting bullied just because they are lower than us"kook said and bowed to tae who was shocked by kook.....

"But I promise you...no one can hurt you from now on....me and hyungs are here for you .....you are not fighting alone...we are here for you"kook said softly....

"And from now on tell me whenever you feel down or you want someone to talk I am here.....if you want you can disturb me at midnight also I won't mind....just don't feel you have no one ...we are here.....I am here"kook said making tae's heart to skip a beat he nodded his head....

Kook smiled and stood up....he forwarded his hand Infront of tae....

"Let's go home others were really worried for you"kook said which made tae to nod ...he held kook's ha d and stood up....

Both walked to parking lot and sat in kook's car.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

I hope it was not boring.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author