ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes, it still hasn't calmed down.
,' what the... it's not going down?! How?!' I glare at my own boner.
I shifted but the more I adjust. The more my bottoms kept on throbbing
"can't believe I'm doing this..." I sat up and walk over to my bathroom.
Before I know it I was calming my boner down by forcing myself to release.
'it's not helping...I should think of something...' I close my eyes only to see M/n in a lewd pose.
My eyes shot open and I slap myself.
I looked down. My throbbing cock worsens as it becomes hard.
"EHHHHHHH?!?!?"
let's just say for the past few minutes I finally ejaculate a thick liquid.
"why...haah...did I think...haah...of M/n when I ejaculate..."
I covered my face with the palm of my hands. I look down at the mess I made.
"I must be out of my mind..." I pull myself together and clean up the mess I've caused. And went back to lie on my bed.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Yuri and I separate paths once we got outside. Thank God he's finally out of my apartment...
I put my hand inside my pockets and start to walk a bit faster.
Out of nowhere I suddenly got chills. Like someone was watching me.
My guard was up, looking around for any suspicious person. I saw a lady waiting outside the shop. Something about her isn't right, but of course, I have to pretend I don't suspect anything.

"oh~? Are you the owner of the shop?" she asked me as soon as she saw me.
"no, im just filling for Madam while she's gone," I said putting on my best smile. She has hazel eyes and brown hair that was tied up into a bun with a few strands escaping on the side and a golden earring. She was wearing an off-shoulder and a shawl.
not gonna lie, her appearance was very beautiful and flawless.

Not as beautiful as me though.

"I would like to commission a dress then." I opened the door of the shop and she went inside. I know she doesn't trust me, her action shows it. The way she keeps her distance from me. And shuffling her feet as soon as I talk to her.
"I need your measurements. Have you been here before?" I ask knowing if I get a little intel on her I can save that up for later.
"ah...yes, when Madam was her"
She said still keeping her distance from me.
"oh great. What's your name?" I asked walking up to her and trying to test my suspicion. Luckily enough she backed up.
"g-geneviève Morton..." she stuttered a bit
"what a beautiful name." I looked through the files and sure enough, I found a folder named geneviève.
the file was 2 months ago,
"would you like to renew your measurement?" I ask looking at her figure.
"no, I don't think so for now. I think my body is still the same," she said looking away.
'shuffling away, keeping her distance, avoiding eye contact, stuttering... she's nervous about something...perhaps she just has anxiety? Who knows
"Alright, do you have any reference on how you want your dress to look like?" she didn't say anything but she rummage through her bag and pulled out a piece of paper. She slid it over to me and. I take a look, it wasn't anything hard. But the designs are very fancy looking. She must be going to a rich party.

All of a sudden the bell chimed.
"Welcome!" I greeted the person. It was another lady, she looks like she was in her early 30s.
"geneviève? Is that you sis?" I look at geneviève and back at the lady.
No offense, She looks 10x more beautiful than geneviève.
"Hey, sis..." I see the tension building up from the both of them so I interrupted
"what do you want me to do for you miss?" I ask the lady that was still looking at his quote-on-quote sis.
Geneviève suddenly excuse herself and walk past the lady, and just like that geneviève was gone.
It was just me and the lady.

"sorry for her behavior...were not really on good terms with each other..." she said.
"Oh, right! I would like to commission a dress" she said as she pulled out a paper from the pocket of her coat.
I unfolded it and it was a picture of a dress that looks like Geneviève's dress. I was confused but shrugged it off.
"here are my measurements, I'm in a rush today so I have to go now." she bid goodbye to me and walked out of the shop.