ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

Depuis le début

"h-" I cut him off by putting my hand on the side of my face.
"before you can say anything, I came here to get my stuff." I walked past him.
"i-... it's in the bathroom inside a basket. It's clean. You're welcome" he said looking away. He seems red.
I shrug it off. And went inside the bathroom.

I look for a certain basket and found it beside the laundry machine.
I look for my clothes last night. My hands dug through the unfolded pile of clothes.
"Did he also do his laundry?" an irk mark appeared on my forehead. I saw something underneath. I thought it was my pants so I cling to it. I pulled it out but didn't expect it to be something else. You see, it is clothes. And underwear. No, it's a thong......what kind of underwear is this?! Isn't this for women?! now that I mentioned it...I did see a dress inside. I'm imagining things right?!
I went back to the basket to search for the clothing I saw earlier. And indeed I am right. It was a red dress with a slit on the thigh.

'Isn't he a male?!' I thought. I should get out here. I open the door and my eyes landed on M/n. My eyes widened seeing M/n in front of the window. The light illuminated his body...his feminine-like body...from waist to hips.
He was wearing a body-hugging sweater that compliments his body. I found myself in a trance, just looking at him and nothing else...you know when you glance somewhere and somehow you don't want to take your eyes off of it? That's the exact same feeling I'm getting.
He suddenly wore a brown coat covering his waist.
"the fuck are you looking at?" he said turning around to face me.
I flinched knowing that I'd been caught.

"Sorry..." I didn't even say anything else but to go out with a slight tint of red hovering over my cheeks.
I didn't even mention the things I found inside the basket.
I slam the door from behind. I covered my mouth with my palm still in shock at what I saw.

"M/n..."

"is pretty..."

Moments later M/n came out of the room and avoided eye contact with me. I did too.
"don't...don't you have work to do?" he said still facing away from me.
"no...I told my boss ill take a day off since still have a headache."
I said also looking away.
"go leave! You've been for too long!" he grab my hand and dragged me all the way to the door.
"at least let me grab my stuff!" I shouted trying to take my hand back.
He let go and I grab my bag and coat from yesterday.

"Now go!" he shouted once more opening the door.
"Okay! Okay!" I step out of his house and that's when I notice the familiar hallway.
"wait...you're my sister's neighbor?!" I exclaimed in shock.
"yeah? Got any problem?" he step out too and locked his door. He walked past me I just look at his walking figure as it walk down the hallway.
I soon followed after.
We both separated when we got outside. Him going in the opposite direction.

I finally got home. My body softens as the warmth of my house hits my exhausted body. I went over to my bed and plopped down. The rapid headaches appearing here and it is annoying. I close my eyes, ready to have a long nap. When suddenly my mind refreshes to the scene earlier.

M/n's delicate body... His curves, His waist, his hips...it's all too good to be true for a man to have a such body...
The way the light drape over his figure is mesmerizing...it's a sight for sore eyes. My eyes opened quickly asking myself why I visualized that the moment I close my eyes.

'what the hell...' I found my cheeks burning. My pants feel uncomfortable...I adjusted my pants, but no matter how I fix them. It doesn't seem to adjust.
I looked down to see something...bulging through the fabric.

"fuck...im hard..."

I was disappointed of course. How can I get hard from a vision of someone's waist? Especially a man's waist.
I looked away from my rising boner trying to calm down.
'don't really wanna calm THIS down...no! I gotta stay strong!
I...okay it's getting a bit uncomfortable. It's okay...let's wait for a few minutes...' I thought trying not to panic. It's been long since I have my last erection...