Night Four (Pussy Pounding Badass Villain route.)

I wake up seeing a naked B.B. and Puppet waking me up.

Puppet: Someone stole our clothes.
Me:...

I look down and so do they.

I have a boner

B.B.: i see so you are attracted to us.
Me: yes i am regretfully.

Me: now for your clothes
Puppet: oh no big boy you don't get to skip out on this one.

WARNING: Cringe LEMON SCENES AHEAD

(God i hate this story)

Puppet holds me on the ground while B.B. unzips my pants and my dick shoots out its not long but it works.

B.B. Mounts my erect Penis moving around and making me blush.

B.B.: my my its so small yet feels so good.

She says blushing.

She starts trying to top me but i flip her over pushing her against a wall.

I stick it in her ass going in and out slowly and before she gets accustomed to it i move faster and faster then i slow down till i cum inside her.

She falls over and puppet wraps her arms around my neck and pushes up against me making her breasts go right against my back i turn around grabbing her hips and planting her on my Penis

It goes in her pussy and she actually blushes then while its inside her we start making out.

I start french kissing and she swallows my saliva.

Then i sit down and she airs all the cum out then she grabs my penis and starts sucking giving me a BJ and she looks right up at me almost smiling with her eyes.

Nearly 10 minutes later and i cum again.

I watch her swallow all of the cum surrounding her lips and mouth by picking it all up with her tongue.

I grab a rag wiping my dick off and i zip my pants up again.

OK SCENE IS OVER.

I look at her and hug her making her tits bounce and her blush.

Me: Please don't ever make me do that again.
Puppet: I wont but damn that was good.

We leave right as B.B. wakes up.

Me: ok now for clothes...fuck it ill buy some Hey Purple girl mind comin with me?
Purple Girl: sure.

At the mall.

Me: Ah yes the clown store.

I enter with purple girl.

Its a female clown suit store all the staff are Female.

I walk up to the register seeing every clown girl look at me.

A girl in a red clown dress pops out.

Me: Hello Madam do you have a black skin tight suit with a white collar and white buttons.
Madam: yes cutie we do ill go grab it.

She goes in the back and comes out with it to the exact specified needs.

Madam: This it?
Me: yes and one more thing a Red and blue streaked pair of a bra and panties.

Madam comes back with it.

Madam: why are you buying this kid?
Me: well... Two girls i know lost their clothes and only have one pair so now these are their new clothes.
Employee: Riiight.
Me: Surely its not that unbelievable?
Employee 2: well...
Me: all of you are wearing clown costumes hows that believable but this is not?...whatever.
Madam: 46 Dollars sir.