Some blonde bitches

Lucius and Lockhart are Barbie girls

Lucius and Lockhart are Barbie girls....confirmed?! Not Clickbate!

Jocelyn and the others watched as everyone pretty much thirsted for this blonde bimbo...

"What's so special about this Twinkie?" Five asked looked slightly disgusted by the man.

"I mean he's not the ugliest man I've ever seen....but would not let him hit it for free..." Klaus said making the others nod in agreement...

Allison however glared at her siblings "he seems like a great man and will be a great teacher! Hermione said that he went on a bunch of really cool adventures with vampires and ghouls and stuff!"

"Allison, baby gorl.... You are too young for that old fart don't lower your standards babe...you're too pretty for that, too pretty!" Jocelyn told her younger sister making Allison roll her eyes playfully.

"I don't like him like that I just think from the stories he's cool...I would never stoop to those other girls level. I definitely have standards."

Diego looked at the girl with a look "d-did you even have standards I-in the first place?"

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Allison yelled at her brother.

"He means that you liked Luther for like half of your life...clearly you have bad taste in men....actually I'm pretty sure Lockhart would be a step up from number 1" Five said making Vanya and Ben gasp before snickering at that since they were both next to him, reading the new books already.

The other siblings, other than Luther and Allison 'ohhhhh' at that revelation.

"That was cold Cinco....cold.." Klaus said shaking his head getting a laugh from Harry who was somehow next to him. Not that Klaus minded the close proximity, he actually found the Potter boy quite cute. Clearly the Potter family all had good looks, he's seen Lily and James and they were 'whistles' you know? So it wasn't a shock that their kids came out just as good looking as they were.

The dumb blond bitch started to say a speech before he noticed the twins... "My heavens it can't be The Potter twins..." He everyone turned to the twins who both had an identical face of confusion.

Lockhart motioned for them to go towards him so they stupidly did, standing about a good away from him, before he pulled them to his side giving the paparazzi a big smile. "Smile Potters!" He said making them smile, Harry's looking confused, while Jocelyn posed and grinned. Even though she didn't like the vibes of this dude she was still gonna get that fame from him.

Goldie locks starts to go on another speech about how he was gonna give the twin free books and how he is helping them or something Jocelyn wasn't really paying attention she was still making different poses for the paparazzi who mostly had their eyes on her now. They found her adorable....rightfully so.