Diagonally?

The crowded street of the 1800's

As they left Jocelyn looked back at the house one more time not knowing how to feel about all of this. Minnie stopped walking and held out her arm for the girl. Jocelyn looked at her confused not knowing what she was doing but slowly grabbed her arm. And just like that they went through a very dizzy ride as Jocelyn screamed in fright not understanding what was happening.

Soon enough they stopped, but seemed to be in a different place. Jocelyn was trying to catch her breath before looking around she then looked back at Minnie "w-what was that?"

Minnie smiled at the girl and spoke for the first time since they left the house "that Ms Potter was apparition it is like teleporting" Jocelyn nodded still feeling a little dizzy from the ride.

"Don't worry soon enough you will get used to it" Minnie said "however you did a good job, most of the time when people apparate for the first time they throw up" Jocelyn couldn't see how they wouldn't throw up, the only reason she didn't throw up was because she had nothing to throw up, she forgot she didn't eat any breakfast and that made her stomach growl.

Minnie seemed to hear it because she looked at the girl with a hint of Amusement in her stern eyes. "Come one Ms Potter let's get you something to eat" she soon walked towards a pub as Jocelyn followed only really caring about getting food not why they were going into a pub.

As they walked in she looked around to see nothing really special it just seemed like a normal pub. "Hello Minerva would you like anything?" The person behind the counter asked " not today Tom I'm here to take Jocelyn here to Diagon Alley" Jocelyn looked confused did she just say diagonally?

"Oh my Merlin it's Jocelyn Potter!" Once this tiny little statement was made everyone stopped talking turning to look at her, it was so silent if Jocelyn dropped a cotton swab on the floor you will most likely be able to hear it and those things are light.

Soon enough everyone was crowding around the girl, thanking her and shaking her hand. This confused the girl she was used to this because Reginald made them play superhero but she doubted that these wizards and witches knew anything about the umbrella academy. She soon remembered that her father told her that she was famous in the wizard of world with Harry but he didn't tell her why.

Once they got out of that situation they went to the back "what am I famous for Minnie?" Jocelyn asked Minnie looked a little startled at what she was called it made her tear up a little thinking about James. She answered anyways with a "we'll get to that later" Jocelyn just nodded as Minnie started to tap the bricks on the wall in a pattern or something which then rearranged themselves.

It soon opened showing a whole block of shops and what seemed to be a leaning building all the way at the other end.

"So this is diagon alley? Or whatever you called it" Jocelyn found herself asking looking around it was cool, she thought it would have been a little more magical but she thought it was interesting nonetheless.