Going back to Hogwarts

Ron and Harry are in their crime era! <3

Honestly Jocelyn didn't know how she got to this moment in her life....

"So your saying that Ron and Harry aren't anywhere on the train?" The red head asked Hermione and Ginny making them both nod. Jocelyn groans as she thought 'how could we lose those two before school even starts, I thought we would at least have a few months before that happened.'

"When's the last time you say them?" Klaus asked looking worried for Harry....and Ron too of course, but mostly Harry.

"We saw them before we walked through 9 and 3/4" Hermione said.

Ginny nodded "yea they were right behind us!"

"Well this is fucking great..." Five grumbled. He could care less about the two boys; what he really cared about was the fact that they were worrying his 'wife' and that made him mad.

"They couldn't have gone far right?...." Allison said as the others nodded in agreement

" Yea! I mean if they were right behind you guys they must be somewhere on the train." Luther deduced.

"I hope you guys are right..." Jocelyn sighed as she turned towards the window catching a glimpse of a car with a black haired boy hanging out of it. She got up fast moving over to it making the others look at her confused.

"What the fuck?!" Jocelyn exclaimed "am I going crazy or is that Harry and Ron in that flying car?"

The others looked out the window as their eyes widened "yup that's definitely them..." Diego blurted out in shock, everyone else was speechless.

"Oh my god is Harry gonna be ok?! He might fall!" Klaus exclaimed, everyone can hear the panic in his voice.

They watched as Harry was pulled back in the car making them all sigh in relief that he's ok.

"I'm gonna beat those dumbasses up when they get to the school..!" Jocelyn stated as she watched the two preteens drive recklessly in the air. You would think that without other cars in the air Ron would be better at driving the thing but clearly not.

Five smirked at that, finding what Jocelyn said to be entertaining and attractive.... Yea this 11 year old is thinking these things.

Soon enough they all sat back down and tried to distract themselves from the two boys they would see in about 7 hours.

"Is this how the school year started last year? Cause is so I think I want to go back home.." Ben said looking stressed out even though he hasn't even got to the school yet.

The second years just shook their heads "no last year was pretty normal...." Hermione said, while Jocelyn continued by saying "yea though later on in the year was when the fun started!" Hermione just sighed at what Jocelyn said.

Soon enough they all got to school waiting for the first years to get sorted as Hermione and Jocelyn looked around for the two boys in worry.

"They'll be okay right?" Hermione asked the girl as thy walked into the great hall, Jocelyn just shrugged with a sigh before they both went to their respective tables.

Jocelyn smiled at her friends, greeting everyone before looking at her siblings and Five with an excited look.

"How many siblings did you say you had again Jocey?" Adrian asked the girl next to him.

"6!" The girl exclaimed leaving out Five like she always did "plus Five but he's a special case!"

"Right i forgot you said that Five is apparently different from the others." Pansy said making Jocleyn nod.

Theo looked confused and kinda worried 'what did she mean by special?' He just shook his head, it probably wasn't what he thought it was anyway.

Soon enough everyone was called and Jocelyn clapped for all her siblings. She watched as Klaus and Ben talked happily with their new table filled with Patience and kindness. She looked towards the table of bravery and boldness where Luther and Diego were being welcomed by her friends. She watched Allison and Vanya smile brightly at the other kids just as wise and unique as them. And finally she looked at Five who was sitting next to her with a smirk on his face.

"Everyone this is Five!" Jocelyn introduced the boy to her friend making them all smile at him.

"Hello again Cinco!" Draco exclaimed giving the boy a grin from the other side of Jocelyn. Five looked at the blonde with an indifferent look.

"Wow you are just like Klaus....I hate it" Five said making Draco blush a little at the mention of the pretty Hufflepuff boy.

"T-thanks" Draco blurted out before he cleared his throat in order to compose himself.

"That wasn't a compliment"

Before Draco can say anything else Theo interrupted him "soooo what exactly does Joce mean when she says your special?"

Five blinked a few times at the random question but answered nonetheless " Jocey and I are in love with eachother" once he said that the others all choked on their food or looked shocked.

"Wait what? Since when?!" Blaise asked looking suprised but also excited to know the tea.

"I've been in love with her for years... so don't try anything she's mine!" Five told them making Jocelyn shake her head as she rubbed her temple. This was definitely gonna something else.

Theo looked like he wanted to cry but just nodded at what the younger boy answered. 'There goes my chance'

Daphne and Enzo both rubbed Theo back trying to comfort the heart broken boy. They felt so bad for him, they knew he really fancied the girl.

Jocelyn noticed this of course making her frown. She didn't want to hurt Theo, she knew that he liked her and she hoped this news wouldn't ruin their friendship in anyway. She'll just talk to him later on and clear things up.

Honestly there was a point in time where Jocelyn thought she might have a tiny crush on Theo but she deemed the crush as her just admiring the sweet boy. No matter what though, she would always love Five. What Jocelyn doesn't know is that this crush on Theo grows.... Along with Five's complicated feelings about the boy he noticed liked his girl.

——————————————————————-
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say that I'm changing up the story a little bit. At first when I wrote about how Theo liked Jocelyn I was set with him being rejected....but now I kinda like Theo and Jocelyn.

Soooo I've decided I already have all these crazy weird ships so why not make Five, Jocelyn and Theo have a polyamorous relationship! I understand it's a weird change but I change my mind all the time lol.

Hope you enjoy this new improved relationship though!