Good Luck Harry and Jocelyn Potter

October 31 1981- After the incident

The twins were taken by Hagrid to Dumbledore when he got there he saw Minerva Mcgonagall and Albus Dumbledore standing in a muggle neighborhood.

"Are we sure we should leave them here these are the worst muggles imaginable" Minerva said. Albus just sighed he looked at them and said "well good thing both of them aren't staying here only the boy will stay here" this confused Minerva and Hagrid greatly.

"Why is only little Harry staying here" Hagrid asked looking at his old headmaster "Well it has come to my attention that the girl is special in a way we may never get to see but I feel it is better to send her some where with people who know what to do with her abilities" he said vaguely not telling them who he was gonna send little Jocelyn to.

He turned and started to put Harry on the porch before Hagrid stopped him sniffing he asked "c-can I say goodbye to him please" Minerva nodded letting Hagrid say bye to Harry as she held Jocelyn who was still asleep closer to her. Hagrid kissed Harry's head as he let out a sound that resembled a wounded dog which made Minerva shush him, he apologized sheepishly and stepped back.

"Good Luck Harry Potter"

A little later they got to the place Jocelyn was gonna stay as Minerva looked at the big house that seemed very dark she couldn't stop her self from begging Albus again "oh please Albus I can take the girl in...this place doesn't seem child friendly" but he just ignored her begs and shook his head " this is the best place for her and do not worry Minerva there are children here" but that didn't make her worry any less

She knew that Albus wouldn't listen to her and that made her upset, she didn't want the Girl to end up like Tom Riddle. Who she went to school with, she knew how he grew up and didn't want the girl to grow up in this house that reminded her a lot of wools orphanage.

Though she didn't say anything she just sighed and gave Jocelyn to Albus, he did the same thing he did with Harry before he knocked on the door and that was it.

"Good Luck Jocelyn Potter"

The twins didn't know what happened that night and it will be years before they see each other again for now they just have to live their lives hoping for something or someone to take them.