32- be mine

Afternoon

Before the doctor's office close in . Both durk and von were there , durk sat on the bed while the doctor rubs a cold jel over the tummy making durk shriek of coldness .

" mane it ain't even that cold " von mugged having the boys on each of his thigh fast asleep. Durk gave von the side eye and focused on the screen showing a little ball with a string .

" well that's your baby, congratulations u too " the female said wiping off durks tummy and placing the gown over it . He hops off the bed carefully and took his bag and orange juice from von walking out the clinic.

" uo ass betta slow down " von mumbled slowly walking being durk, it was getting Hella dark and von was starring at him phone while holding the twins . The four made it to the car but the screeching sound of another car speeding down to where they parked.

Von hand the boys to durk and pushed him inside the car as the other car pulled up . Durk screams hearing the shots going off hitting the car at rapid speed, he peeps up watching von shoot back at the car but got hit .

The car speeds off and durk ran out to von who was bleeding on the floor. The paramedics came quickly picking up von off the ground and place him on the stretcher driving off to the hospital.

Durk was in so much stress and panic he fainted.

_________

He woke up feeling his head throbbing, he felt the need to throw up . He got up and staggered to the bathroom throwing up his food , he stood up and washed his face realizing he is back at his old house . He washes his face hoping to wake up and forget everything was just a dream but it wasn't.

" bout time u woke up ma " durk froze he couldn't move, he swear he cut everything off with this man but he was still here . Helping durk up and putting on that sarcastic grin he always had.

" where the boys ? And why u here " durk yells throwing his shoe at him . Jayceon chuckled and bends infront of durk lifting his chin to meet his face " u ain't need to worry they alright, just eating some fruits and snacks " durk smacks Jayceon hand off him getting up on his own .

" where my baby daddy at ?" Jay looks down at the little bump on durks tummy realized that he wasn't going to push von away so easily.

" yo ass got knocked up I see , lemme guess u love fucking around huh " he yells grabbing durk by his locs and throwing him unto the bed.

" lemme show u how much I miss my baby " he grins pining durk on the bed and kissing his neck , he wanted to curl up and die he felt disgusting and horrible with himself. How could he let Jayceon take over his body like this .

" get off me!" He cried squirming to get out the tight grip Jayceon had on him, he didn't want his baby to be harmed and he sure ain't want to do this with Jayceon it didn't feel right .

" my family left me , my wife and my baby mama . Amma because I suffered just to make u happy " he yelled pulling at durks shorts pulling them off his legs and also his underwear seeing he was dripping silk .

" awww yo pussy creamy already, I ain't even touch u yet " he smirks rubbing his tall girthy fingers between his folds , feeling the wetness covering his index and middle finger.

" come on my fingers " he said stuffing them inside of durk and covering his mouth , fucking him hard with his fingers. Durk was beyond yelling hoping somebody could hear him.

Jayceon pulls out a cloth and pushed it over durk's nose making him fall into a deep unconsciousness.