19

Author pov

1 yr later
________________

" who at the door " durk asked daquan who was now 6 years old .

He shrugs and continues to play his game , durk smack his teeth and walked towards the door opening it and rolling his eyes.

" Daquan ya daddy here get yo bag " von chuckled and watch his son run upstairs.

" can I come inside?" Durk shook his head .

Lemme give yall the tea

So: durk and jayceon got closer and eventually move in together and started to date , von came back and talked to durk being friends or whatever. Couple months after Daquan went over to von's house and told him about his father and some other stuff . Leaving him to do a DNA test and figuring out Daquan is he confronted durk and they talked about it and decide he should be around not for durk but Daquan.

Let's continue,.....

" ya man home huh ? Shii wearing them shorts " he looks down at durk's white painted toes to his curves and then his now pretty ass face with big eyes and his place bundles wig .

" and how that's yo problem what I wear , I ain't fw u fr " Daquan ran back downstairs and jayceon following behind holding his bag full with toys he bought.

" oh....wassup " jayceon waved before grabbing durk by his waist and pecking his lips . Daquan ran and hug his dad's legs who picked him up and told em later walking to his car.

Later at 2pm

Durk pov

I can't believe he wants me to shop with them , anyway I need some groceries so why not ? .

I got dressed and walk towards the front door and head out I guess .....

I hop out the car and walked inside the yard seeing 2 cars and von's mama car . I shook my head and step inside the house noticing how quite shii was like what happening, I slip off my bag and walked upstairs seeing nobody.

" shii ain't funny bruh" I said getting a lil scared I pull the slide doors and there was everybody playing in the pool and other shii .

" I thought u said this was gon be a groceries day " I whined, he chuckled and grab my hand pulling me unto his lap to sit down. The fact I was his baby mama or Dada made me very happy, my ass finna get some good dickin.

" damn yo shii got thicker " he said poking my thighs and wrapping his hands around my waist.

" and ? This what happens when u eat good and also been getting some strong pipe " his mama laughed.

" lemme get the kids some food yall have a good time " Daquan and his brother ran inside behind their grandma, to be honest I was very excited when she took him in her arms and as her own and now he really is .

" let's plan a vacation?" I wasn't too excited I mean , u my ex bruh I ain't supposed to be sitting on yo leg but here we are .

" Amma think about it " I said standing up and heading inside to see what the kids about to eat .

Short chapter

I didn't have anything to write about this chapter, I know if it ain't good am sorry. Am trying to write other books and see if it works out , am gonna continue this book until chapter 23- 24 ❤🖇