03 short chap.

I week after ~/ ps. This is a short chapter

Durk pov .

Today we'll basically the whole weekend I decided to ignore von , not that I wanted to or anything he didn't know I had a pussy instead for a dick and it's embarrassing. Don't get me wrong we been friends since middle school and for us to keep secrets was a big turn off he told me everything but I couldn't share this detail. I finished washing mines and daquan clothes so I went into the kitchen to prepare something oh btw I realized I had a hair appointment due at 4 and it was 3pm atp. " daddy! Uncle von outside " he shouts from the living room " okay go upstairs and get your belongings " I clean my hands and get upstairs to change. I was wearing a baby red booty shorts and an oversized shirt , I,walkminto my room and grab some sweat pants and my black raulph Lauren shirt and my lip balm and also a pair of my back crocs with some pretty diamond on it . I walk back downstairs seeing von in the kitchen giving daquan some food " shid I thought it was India btw why u dressed like dat fo " .

I looked down to the floor and felt a hand pull my head up " look at me when we talking and I asked u a question " I looked over to daquan and he was just minding his business " ion know I just wanna " I shrugged pulling away from him " Amma be in the c,AR when u really here the keys to lock up " he smack his teeth and caught the keys while I walk towards the car .

Inside the car.

Daquan was in the back I was in the front and yall know where von was at . Daquan was on his iPad that was bought by von since he ain't let me do shid fo daquan no more 😒 but I ain't complaining, suddenly my phone rang and von picked it up answering it , " hello " he said putting it on speaker " wsg shawty u finna come over " oh shid that's tyquain voice " fasho send the addi pull up in 30 minutes " he nods and hang up " so u was tryna leave yo son to chill wit a nigga "

" NAH FOLKS WHAT U ON" I said shouting at him , I swear this was the fastest he pull over and grab my neck choking me " who tf u talking to like dat I ain't yo daddy or nth but I will fuck u up durkio play wimmi "

" I....am....srr- u choking me I can't breathe " I speaker out well mostly trying to " nah shut that shid up and tell me u sorry I ain't playing "

" am sorry damn , plus whatever so what u said u wanna keep daquan over to play with yo son so there ya go " I said rolling my eyes at him , can't stand his fine ass sometimes

" dont be rolling em bugs at me I will kill em and u need something to get in acting like durk u somebody else rn "

" k whatever"

" tf I told u " .