13🧿

Durk stand facing all the guards and officers, of course the video gon viral and the whole place saw both durk and jayceon having sex in the stall.

" so what the fuck is this ?" Nick said walking between both men starring into jayceon face who had no remorse or regrets of anything.

" look before u get ups-

Nick puts his hands up stopping jayceon mid sentence, the pregnant man couldn't believe his ears nor eyes but I guess he wasn't lucky to have him all to himself.

" I didn't give u permission to speak " he said gritting his teeth and glaring at durk , over the few weeks durk's body changes into a more curvy feminine look so he was more likely to attract anyone who was straight or gay.

Nick had a baby bump which now shows and he was a bit insecure of everything, how his body looked fragile and durk's look like it was sculpted into perfection.

" everybody out I need to speak with Mr banks for a second " jayceon was skeptical about the two staying by themselves. He knew durk would never dare hit a pregnant person but Nick wasn't gonna hold out.

/ after everyone left/

" so u think it's fine to fuck my baby daddy and then prance around this like u own it " durk shrugged hoping to get back to his cell and grab a quick nap.

" oh your baby daddy.....didn't know he was with yo sorry ass cause all he ever did was come see me when he tired of u " that made durk feel like shit but he had it coming.

" stay away from jayceon or I won't hesitate to have them beat yo sorry ass or murder u hoe " Nick bump his shoulder and walked away leaving him alone

Shot chapter 🥴🎀