20

Author pov

Today was Monday, dayvon was already sitting in the living room waiting on durk to get daquan ready . He was heading to his new school and was very nervous but the parents assured him everything gon be gucci.

" what if they don't like my look " he pouts about to cry , von gets up from the couch and made his way over to the pair to sort out the problem.

" I know yo ass ain't crying, better dry em tears and grab that bag anybody do nun u ain't like tell me " durk was proud of von since the man showed absolute love for their son more than ever.

" go sit by yo brother and sister amma come to the car soon " daquan happily grabs his bag and walk towards the car hoping up the front seat.

_______________

" ouuu daddy!"

Durk moans for the 3rd time , closing his eyes and opening them to peep at von who gave him a 😏. After dropping off daquan and his other son , he came to chill with durk and it turns to him eating the life outta his coochie and fingertips pinch at the man's nipples.

" fuck up, yo ass need this " in his mind von was care free didn't care if durk was his ex and ain't want nothing to do with him . To him he was still gonna be durk's favorite dick appointment

" yo baby !" He heard and hop off the bed helping durk get up.

The two as now surprised to hear jayceon voice call out from downstairs. Durk who was about to die right then and there and u got von who clearly has his strap on the nightstand if anything.

" y-yeah! " durk replied back with the help of von putting on his panties and shorts .

Von looks at durk and chuckled walking to the bathroom .

Durk opens the door .

" wassup , u ain't look so good " jayceon chuckled kissing over his babies face and neck smelling the scent of someone else but brushed it off.

" so let's lay down and talk" before he could lay on the bed he noticed a big patch of wetness and looked over to durk who had his head down .

" come here and stop with allat shy shii" he chuckled and pull durk on to his body kissing down his neck and back up to his lips.

Dayvon peeps through the door creak and scoff , jayceon was being all goofy and too loving to durk . If he would do that durk would probably be asleep cause he choking and fucking his shii right there.

Short chapter.

Wanna know how he got out the room ?

Vote to find out ❤