33

Durk woke up in the bedroom.

TIRED .

DEVASTATED.

And felt like shit.

He laid still on his back not making a move , he felt like crap plus the house was crazy silent.

" ma " He heard a faint noise and shuffling beside him, he turns over seeing his son next to him with a bruise on his cheek and arms and a purple bruise on his wrist.

"Omg !" Durk screams into his palm quickly grabbed his son cradling him into his arms. He hated jayceon with everything in his body, how can a man turn this cold over a simple misunderstanding.

" he h-hit me " he cried gripping unto durk's now changed outfit, he was in a simple big t looks to be jayceon's and some small shorts his bump showing a little in the shirt.

" I know . Am gonna make sure we are alright " durk kissed daquan's head and slide them both off the bed helping daquan into the bathroom so he could try and clean up the cuts and get him bathe and cleaned up.

__________

At the hospital.

" sir u got to stay still" the nurse semi-yelled taking out von's IV so she could put in a new one . The last 24 hours von has been in the hospital room getting the bullet remove and also his body fixed up. His mind was all about durk and his son .

He couldn't think of anybody who was this cold to him, he has alot of opps but he didn't let it slide this far. He reached over to his pants sliding out his phone dialing up durk but got no answer.

" maybe he sleeping " von mumbled resting back his phone on the couch and resting his eyes for a quick minute.

Not even knowing what's going on

Short chapter but am trying.

Was busy🥴

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 😊