𝟏𝟏. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Start from the beginning

    "I'm an idiot" He murmurs to himself "Alana, you didn't do anything wrong"

    "Then what is going on?"

    Isaiah pursed his lips a little. "All my life I've always tried to make people happy. I let my grandmother decide what was best for me without questioning, even if her choices didn't make me happy"

    He pauses and looks at the floor.

    "I couldn't use my gift how I wanted to, I was even going to marry a girl I don't love just to make my family happy" He sarcastically laughs "And I hurt you on the process"

    "You didn't hurt me" Alana walked closer to him, grabbing his chin with her hand to make him look at her.

    "These past few days had been pretty rough, beside everything that happened with the house and my family, I've been seriously thinking about my future and what I want"

    "And, what do you want?"

    "I want to use my gift how I want to, have more spare time and don't be disturbed because someone's flowers are dying and they want new" He grabbed her hand and played with it "I want to repair my relationship with Mirabel and be able to talk more freely to the people when they come to ask me for something. I guess I just really want to be able to say no from time to time"

    "That sound amazing"

    He smiled. "It really does"

    Alana is hesitant for a moment, she doesn't want to push him too much but she needs to know.

    "What happened with Mariana?"

    Isaiah looks surprised at Alana.

    "What do you mean?"

    "I found her and we talked, she told me that you end things with her" Alana averts her eyes to the ground.

    "Yeah" He winced "I had been incredible unfair with her"

    She stares at him, waiting for him to continue talking. Isaiah cleared his throat.

    "I should had talked to her many years before and explain that I couldn't be who she wanted me to be" He said "A lover"

    "Why?" Alana is scared he might hear the rapid beating of her heart.

    He smirked, Alana's breath hitches. "Because there's this girl that I've always been crazy about and she is the only one I could remotely think about marrying"

    Alana's face grew red. "Really?"

    "Yes. And I would bet she feels the same"

    "Does she?" She smiles playfully at him.

    "Without a doubt"

    "Have you asked her?"

    Isaiah leaned forward until they both breath the same air, he takes her hand and guides them to his chest, right on his heart.

    "Lana, do you love me?" He asked softly.

    "Yes," She murmured "I love you, I've always had"

    They both laugh. Isaiah stops for a second, admiring the beautiful smile of his best friend.

This must be a dream. He thinks. How could this be true?

    He leaned closer, his eyes moving to her lips and back to her eyes. And suddenly their lips touch. They are so close to one another that they breathe the same air, Alana can feel the phantom touch of his lips so close to her but not close enough. Taking courage, Alana is the first to lean closer, closing her eyes the moment their lips finally touch.

The kiss is soft and caring, for the first time their feelings are on full display and they know there's nothing to be worried about.

They separate slowly.

    "Did I tell you that Dolores left with Mariana?" She smiled at him.

    He laughs and kisses her forehead.

    "Okay, I need details."

⋆⁺₊⋆  ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

ᴬᵗᵗ: ᴿᵉᵈQᵘᵉᵉⁿ-¹🌸