𝟑. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞?

The night had fallen in the Encanto, the lanterns in the street lit the path for the villagers as they made their way to the Madrigal's house.

    Alana had changed into a light pink dress with flowers embroiled in the sleeves and bottom of the dress, her hair was let down and the temperature of the night gave her a light red tint in her cheeks. She was walking to the house with her parents, they were talking to one another as she looked around relishing in the sight of the decoration that she had seen so often in her childhood, the Gift Ceremony was a celebration for the town.

    They arrived in no time at the house at the entrance, taking care of the donkeys from the people and putting them in place, was Luisa. Alana waved at her once she saw her eyes momentarily on her, Luisa only gave her a small smile and a nod before going back to her work.

    Inside the house, the sound of music and talking gave a warm welcome to the guest, her parents left her to go say hi to some of their friends and neighbors so Alana found herself alone. She wander around for a bit until she got close to the food table and started eating some of the desserts, she looked around trying to find Mirabel but she was nowhere to be seen, Dolores was also missing no doubt she wanted to stay away from the music and Camilo was moving from one side to the other greeting people, but in the center of a small circle was Isaiah dancing to the music as he made flower crowns, bouquets and beards of flowers for the people around him.

    A small laugh left Alana's mouth seeing her friend enjoying his time, he had been so worried that this moment relieved her mind from worrying about him.

    Isaiah looked around him, trying to find a certain raven-haired girl in the crowd and once he found her a smirk appeared on his face as he created a vine that grabbed the girl from her wrist and brought her to his side, Alana's eyes widened by the sudden change of scenery. The moment she got close enough, Isaiah grabbed her hand and started dancing with her.

    "Isa!" She laughs.

"Well, hello beautiful lady" Alana blushes "I've been waiting for you for quite a while, what took you so long?"

"I had to get change for the occasion" She decides to follow his game "You don't get to look like this easily"

"How? Stunning? Mi cielo, you always look breathtaking" Both of them are now smiling, Alana of happiness and Isaiah's melting at the sight.

"You shouldn't keep complimenting me so often, I may start to believe it"

"If you don't believe it already I need to keep going then"

"Isa!"

"Lana!"

They had stopped dancing and moved to the side to talk, it was quite obvious the chemistry between both of them as they seem so wrapped in their world that they didn't notice a pair of eyes set on them from an infatuated lady that felt furious to see the man that she was supposed to be with being so friendly with someone else. Isaiah kept playing with a lock of hair, his eyes never living hers and a loving glaze in both their eyes. Time passes fast and they realize how close they were once the lights dim and everyone starts to gather at the end of the stairs.

They move as well but the moment Alana tries to leave to find her parents she halts on her feet at the feeling of a hand in hers.

"Can you stay by my side?" Hope shines in his voice.

Alana hesitates for a moment. "Sure, I'll stay with you"

He smiles gratefully and walks her to his parent's side, who just nod and gives the pair a knowing look before everyone's attention is set on Antonio as a light sets on him.