hidden identity

Start bij het begin

"Oh yeah? then I tell Πατέρας who sneaked out of the house last night." I abruptly stopped in my movement and looked at him in shock.
"You know about it?"

"Yes"

But how? For years, I sneaked out without leaving any traces, fuck what have I missed this time?
"Please don't tell Πατέρας, that was a one time thing I swear."
He looked at me skeptically, but as he said, I'm a "manipulative bitch," I know how to get what I want, and that's why "remorseful" tears came to my eye.

His gestures immediately relaxed, and after a deep breath, he answered, "Okay, but swear to me it was the first and last time Μικρός." (little one)

I was just humming a "Mhm" with a nod, because even though the two little words ‚I swear' sound harmless, they mean a lot, and I'm not ready to say those words yet.
"Okay, then get ready, in 10 min I want to see you in front of the door." He answered with a strict tone. Satisfied, I disappeared in quick steps into my dressing room.

The drive to the clothing store of a good friend of my mother, went the first 5 minutes quietly, until Achilles started again with his "Big Brother" duty, in which he taught me how to behave on Saturday and that He's the opinion that my father made the wrong decision to take me with them, because it will be teeming with Mafia bosses and Im not allowed to step away from his side, because I can't "fight back", but only if He knew that I didn't have the first time to go undercover in the ring-fights of the Underworlds yesterday night.

When we arrived at the Clothe's shop "Γλυκά", I asked myself how this woman came to call her shop like this.
Could have called it "γκρινιάρης", as well as all the mafia people are on it.  
(sweet, grumpy)

It's so absurd that I had to laugh myself.
"Why are you laughing?"
Oops, full forget he's still sitting next to me. Smiling, I turned to him, "Nothing, nothing, can we go?" I asked him, and in the meantime I opened my car door.

"Ari Stop" I stoped in my movement and looked over at Achilles, who only pointed at my hoodie.

With an understandable look, I looked at him and pulled my hood over my head so that it covered my face.

I'm sure you're wondering why?
Just-I don't know myself!

Since I woke up from my coma, every time we left the house I had to wear something over my head that covers my face.

My father always says, "It's only for your protection, Άγγελος, you know how many enemies we have."

That is already clear to me, but nevertheless something is not true about this statement, because the rest of my family shows itself even in public life without hiding. But no matter what, sooner or later I will find out the truth. (Angel)

In the VIP section, I dropped my hood and sat down next to Achi, who once again played on his mobile phone while we waited for Rosalina, my mother's friend.