Master and student, lost demon

Start from the beginning

I CRIMSION ABADDON
The dragon king who brings chaos,who kills without mercy and delivers a mighty blow to no end.
The devil who was forgotten as my name back from the shadows causes all to feel fear as i surpassed the original god and satan with destructive potential.

I am the dragon king of eternal chaos, devil title the first king of the house of dragons and the first dragon who rose from nothing to become a king.
I surpass the means of limit as the infinte is by my side..

Balance breaker twin chaos dragon king of  eternity and destruction!!
K
ai now is in two merged armor sets one similar to his first which is silver and black for the magic and scale tights like metal and gold fire like symbol's while it is merged with a second layer.

It is a blue version of issei scale male with some red in it from the other armor. Along with silver lines throw out the armor as the gems are violet and gold and it had black claws and violet hands and eyes with two sets of wings and the neko marks on two of the grems for his right and left arms and the abaddon mark on his chest.

The crowd was in shock the power from the gear and breaker was equal to great red and maybe even two. However besides the power they wanted to know what gear that was making all but ajuka be in shock.

Wh..what the hell kai? Issei said shocked not knowing kai had this power. Issei all dragons have a balance breaker even me. Great red said shocking issei that even the apocalypse dragon god has a balance breaker.
It's true partner but be in guard. Draig spoke as issei looked towards kai.

Seems like i surpassed even the red dragon who seems to only use his gears balance breaker. Kai mocks as he sticks his hand out and motioning for issei to come at him. That's it promotion welsh dusk king.

 That's it promotion welsh dusk king

Alright eat this kai. Issei yells rushing at kai with blinding speed at power with his right fist covered in pod and dragon flames boosting all the way to 10x, but as kai takes the hit nothing happens besides a Shockwave from issei's fist as we see kai took the punch but no damage? Come on issei bring on. Kai says as he punches issei making him fly back with his helmet broken.

Why you ugh.. Issei then spits some blood out from the punch he took. Draig can i win? Issei asks his dragon and brother. I do not know at king form and if you boost over 100 then maybe. Draig says shocking issei. Well at least im still holding "something" back that you dont know of. Issei says shocking both dragons. WHAT DO MEAN SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW I AM THE DRAGON OF DREAMS I KNOW ALL. Great red says in a fit.

Well wait red.. Now eat this kai. INFERNO DRAGO SHOT!! Issei says as he fire a large blast of energy amd fire however kai puts his right arm up and his left back with pod power as his right arm summons a bow like gauntlet. EAT THIS THEN ISSEI.. As ice merges with kais arm and the ground with destructie lightning. THE POWER OF ME AND MY MATES NOW ABSOLUT ZERO!! He yells firing an arrow out of the bow as it freezes issei's blast and the arrow  hits him breaking his armor.