☆ Heh, worried? ☆

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't Avdol travel with you?"

"Sometimes," you open the can and take your first sip. "But Muhammad has his own business too. Sometimes it's just me."

"Hm," he nods.

You hold out your can to him. "Cheers?"

Your cans clink together.

"Cheers."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," you shake your head. "Drinking this late at night while we have to travel doesn't seem like a great idea if you ask me."

"Doesn't matter," he shrugs. "You started drinking hours ago."

"Your stand can't lower your blood-alcohol content on your own, dumbass," you playfully slap his arm. You walk over and take a seat on the foot of his bed.

"I'm guessing you have to do that a lot, huh?"

"Nothing's promised, so I have no regrets. I'm not ashamed. Partying is fun, you should try it. I know all the party spots in Cairo and Alexandria, maybe I'll drag you to them."

"I'll pass."

"Come on," you grab his hat and place it on your head. "This can't be easy for you, you deserve a chance to relax."

You put the beer can on the nightstand and took your jacket off, discarding it to the floor. You laid back, allowing Jotaro's hat to fall down on your face, just enough that it covered your eyes.

QUICK NOTE: This is what you look like without a jacket.

This is why I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a while lmao hope you like it ;D

"Fucking hell im so damn tir-"

And before you knew it, you were pulled up and the hat was flung from your head.

Jotaro pulled you into a kiss. One you almost immediately reciprocated.

Neither of you had pulled away for a while, but when you did, Jotaro fell onto your chest. He was panting like a dog, and definitely looked a little relieved. You held onto his face until he pulled away.

"I-," he looked away. You pulled him back towards you and shushed him from speaking further.

You licked your lips revealing your fangs and kissed his cheek. "Let's go to sleep, shall we?"

"Yeah."

You laid back against the headboard, not completely sitting up but not completely laying down. He laid down next to you.

He drifted asleep, and as he did he got closer to you, eventually laying next to you and wrapping his arms around you.

You grabbed and finished your beer that night, in Jotaro's bed, with him lying next to you.

-

You woke up the next morning to a knock at your door. One knock, two knocks, then a voice. It was Noriaki.