She gets shocked then laughed.

Sana- You must be JOKING? He's like brother to me.

Sid- He don't see you as SISTER. I'm a man. I can see and feel what other man are thinking and doing. Just keep a little distance from him. Do you understand me?

Sana- Are you serious? Asked in disbelief that Rishi have feelings for her.

Sid- Yes! I am. Tumhe lagta hai main jhoot bol raha hoon? You don't trust me and my words? Asked frowning

Sana- Nahi baba. Bas shocked hoon. Kyu ki main aisa nahi sochti naa. Iss liye. Main usse dur rahungi don't worry. Ap chinta mat kariye. Aur waise bhi apke age sab paani kaam. Mera Gulu.. said pulling his cheeks lovingly

He hummed smiling, then both got busy in work and study. After an hour Shehnaaz completed her study and Sidharth was also done with his work. Both kept their laptop on table which was present in their bedroom and lay down to sleep in each other's arms. Now Shehnaaz was caresing his hair scalp when his eyes was close to sleep.

Sana- Bebu.

Sid- Hmm!

Sana- You trust me right?

He immediately opened his eyes and looked at her.

Sid- Yes. I do. But I don't trust that Rishi. Even other guys. Tereko ek bolu baby? Tu karegi?

Sana- Hmm! Apke liye kuch bhi.. replied immediately

He smile blissfully seeing her love and trust for her. Even he do the same. He don't wanna hurt her nor let anyone hurt his Naaz anyway.

Sid- Hmm! Baby college mein bohot ladke honge jo tereko pasand karega.

Sana- Siddy please..!! 😒

Sid- Abey gadhi. Pehle puri baat sun.

Sana- Bolo.. said playing with his hair now

Sid- Hmm. Toh agar tujhe kabhi bhi kuch bhi problem ho. Like, koie tereko pareshan kar raha hai. Yah tu uncomfortable feel kar rahi hai. Tu usko jawab degi. Chahe koie bhi ho. Bina dare. Sab ka niyat kya hai we don't know sweetheart. Logo ke dil mein kya hai hume nahi pata. Yeh maine Rozal ko bhi bola tha. Jab woh college jati thi. Even abhi bhi. Jab kaam pe jati hai. Aur ek baat sabse pehle tu mujhe bolegi. Main tera shohar hoon. Tujhe protect karna mera farz hai.

Sana- Hmm. Thik hai. But don't worry muh tod dungi sabka. You know, I know how to protect myself. Self defence classes join kia tha bhul gaye ap? Don't worry bebu. I can protect myself. Plus I have PEPPER SPRAY. Gifted by you... Winked making him chuckled

Sid- Right. Let's sleep now. Hmm?

Sana- Hmm! But pehle kissie.. said making a pout

He chuckled then kissed her lips softly which she made a passionate one. They kissed for good 10mis and slept cuddling.

.
.
.

It was next day, Shehnaaz was in college. She and her friends Pooja, Nupur and Parul. Rishi was not there with them as he already left for home. They were in college garden doing chitchat having some coffee and noodles after their classes ended.

Pooja- Sana I have noticed you're avoiding Rishi. Aisa kyu kar rahi hai achanak?

Even Nupur and Parul agreed with her. This made her bluffed. She didn't knew it will be so evident to them. She was just avoiding talking with him nothing else.