PART- 70

Happy reading guys enjoy. And please do comment, do vote and do follow me. Ty..❤ 

Unedited part!

___________________________

Shehnaaz comeback in room and saw Sidharth was in bathroom taking shower. She opened the cupboard and kept all the bags inside. She was about to close it when she noticed there was another bag which she didn't saw before.

Sana- Yeh kaha se aya? Shayed! Siddy ne kuch lia hoga. Hmm!

She quickly grabbed the bag and opened it. She grasped after seeing the hot lingerie. It was in black.  Having thin staples, which will show her arms properly. Have deep V neck in front, which will show good amount of her cleavage and tits. Back also have a deep U neck which will show her back too. It will somehow come till her knees means her legs will also be on display. It was quite a lot revealing. She blushed imagining herself in it. Her Siddy wants to see her in this sexy short lingerie gown, thinking this she blushed even harder. She quickly kept it back inside and closed the cupboard properly still blushing.

"Kitne besharam hai. Toba toba!!" Sana thought blushing and bitting her lips

Next moment Sidharth comes out from bathroom looking all fresh only in towel wrapped around his torso showing his sexy body in display. He got busy drying his hair walking around the room when Shehnaaz was busy gwaking at him shamelessly. He felt her constent galze on him but thought to act he don't know it. He went in balcony and hang the wet towel to dry and comeback in room casually keeping his face straight. It's normal for them. But she was still gwaking him this making him happy somewhere.

Sid- Won't you change baby? Asked passing a smile to her who was still busy gwaking at him

He smriked as she didn't reply and was busy staring at him. He went to the cupboard. Took out a pair of clothes. First he wore the t-shirt then untie the knot of the towel making it fall on ground showing his perfect round buttocks to her. They change clothes infront of each other quite often. It's normal for them been husband and wife. She gulped down her salvia which was stuck on her throat all this time after she saw that sexy lingerie then his necked looking damn hot making her wet. He quickly wore a boxer short and went towards the dressing table to set his hair normally like any other day he do.

Sid- Baby go and change. Let's sleep. I'm tired.. said while setting his hair with comb

"Kutta!" Cursing him she took a pair of clothes and went to take making a thud sound banging the bathroom door.

She was irritated listening he wants to sleep and he's tired. She thought he will ask her to wear it then they will make love. That's what she expected.

Sidharth chuckled seeing her cute reaction. He went to bed lay down comfortably, took his phone and started scrolling through his social media accounts. She comes out getting freshen up and started doing her study. When Sidharth was doing office work. After one hour Sidharth lay down to sleep when Shehnaaz was still busy with her study.

Sid- Won't you sleep? It's almost 11:40?

Sana- After an hour. I need to study.

Sid- Fine.

He again got up and started doing his work making her shocked.

Sana- Ap soh jao. Mujhe time lagega.

Sid- I NEED YOU TO SLEEP. You have college tomorrow so study. College se yaad aya, STAY AWAY FROM YOUR FRIEND RISHI. He have feelings for you.