11. - you're a thief

march 27th, 1979encino, california- hayvenhurst compound

march 27th, 1979
encino, california-
hayvenhurst compound

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"...when I go back on tour I'll be local this time," Michael notified me as we walked around Hayvenhurst. It was my third time being here but I had never gotten a full tour of the beautiful home. He offered to show me around; properly this time. "And by local I mean in the country. My first show back is in Maryland."

"Maryland? Oh wow, I've never been to Maryland- well, I've never been out of this state actually," I truthfully admitted.

"Wait, what? You've never been to another state before? So that means you've never been on a plane."

"Nope," I shook my head.

"Well the plane thing is something you're definitely not missing out on. I hate flying but boy, do I love to see different parts of the world. It's really somethin'."

"I bet it is."

"Hey there Lorraine!" I heard a shout coming from the direction of the main house. It was Mrs. Katherine, and she looked as beautiful as ever with a gorgeous white and yellow accented dress on. Michael and I had approached and respectfully greeted her before walking back inside. "I just came back from seein' their grandmother but anyway, how have you been sweetheart?"

"I've been really well and yourself?"

"I'm always good knowin' that I have my kids around."

"Mother," Michael attempted to hide his blush, slightly embarrassed by his mother's display of affection.

"That's amazing. I'm happy that you guys can spend quality time together," I sincerely gestured. "Oh—Mrs. Katherine-"

"Now, what did I tell you to call me?"

"My apologies, I just can't bring myself to call you by your government name without adding a title in front," I excused myself. "How about Mrs. Kat?"

"Mama Kat sounds better," she shrugged.

"Okay—Mama Kat. I brought you something, Michael actually has it in his room but I wanted to give them to you personally."

"Me? Oh sweetheart you didn't have to get me anything," she smiled while placing a hand on her heart. "Michael, she really is the sweetest peach."

"Isn't she?" Michael smiled like a cheshire cat. I had bought her a boquet of flowers along with a neatly wrapped box of chocolate truffles. I felt extremely rude for my past behavior the last time I was here and I wanted to make up for leaving on such a whim. My stomach just couldn't handle the sight of Michael and his ex girlfriend together.