While they tried to look for the beasts they hadn’t seen yet, they heard loud roars near the castle. As everyone looked over, they saw about six of those huge beasts that Annabelle had killed and they all began to rush on over with no reaction to the arrows that were shot towards them.

    “Luke! You have to get to the castle and find their leader. If you are able to take it out, then maybe this can all end right then!” one of the generals shouted at him.

    “What about you all?” Luke asked concerned and they quickly answered, “don’t worry about us, we will hold them off. Take some of my Entity soldiers to help fight with you.”

    “I’ll be back as soon as possible, I promise. You three come with me as well,” as he accepted and got a few of his own men.

    As he and seven others followed to the castle, they watched as the beasts collided with the rest of them. They couldn’t see what was really happening, but it seemed as though they started to struggle against the Defynors.

    “Come on everybody, we need to get there as fast as we can. Let’s go!” he then moved past them and dashed towards the long staircase

    They ran as fast as they could and when they got to the bottom of it, they saw Defynors coming down trying to stop them. The Entity soldiers quickly took out the ones close by and as they did so, one of them looked behind them and pointed. Luke turned around and swiftly dodged the sword that flew past him and thrusted his sword straight up in the Defynor’s stomach.

    As they saw hundreds rushing over, the Entity soldiers called out, “go sir, we will fight off the Defynors that try to come up and stop you!”

    “Thank you,” he said, quickly turning around and rushing up with his men, taking out anything that got in their way.

    When they got to the top of the stairs, Luke noticed a hanging walkway more up the castle where he had a feeling it might be at. He took his men and him and ran even more to the top. The castle-like place seemed so odd the way everything was built. It didn’t look monster-like, but more man made. It had houses and stores and other little places all around, as if they were back at the capital. But before Luke could get caught up on the buildings, he shook his head and they finally made it to the walkway and he was right. There was a man-like creature that stood up about ten feet tall but besides its tall figure, it also had an odd look. It didn’t look like a Defynors at all. It had tough skin and also didn’t have a mouth. Its eyes were human-like the way they were shaped, even its body seemed human. And the armor had a far different style to it and as Luke looked at it, surprised, it finally clicked.

    “Diedens,” Luke said as his eyes began to fill with fear.

    He realized that the creature that they are seeing was the same species that the book talked about. The species that was overwhelming in power against the Humans and the Defynors. But why is it here, ordering the Defynors what to do.

As he tried to think, the creature spoke in a deep menacing voice, “well, well, well. It has been a long time since I have seen Humans up close. Do you remember me? Of course you don’t, you weren’t born at the time,” the thing chuckled as it looked at them like they were nothing.

“You are a Dieden,” as Luke called out it looked to him, surprised.

“So you do remember? How splendid. Although I would love to talk to inferior species, I have work to do. So if you're not here to attempt to kill me, then I would like your filth to vanish from my site,” it said in an angry tone and started to look away.

“We are here to kill you, and it won’t be just an attempt,” as Luke yelled out the Dieden clench its fists and turned to them once again.

“This will be fun then,” as it said, getting positioned and sprinting straight to them punching Luke as hard as it could, denting his armor with its bare hands.