Kira x Umiko (2nd Part)

Start from the beginning

Umiko eventually let go of the panties so they wouldn't rip, but she turned Kira around so she could see her face. Kira somehow managed to look like she was in complete bliss while still being innocent. Umiko leaned down and passionately kissed Kira. They pulled away to catch their breath and continued to make love after Umiko got a word in, "You're so fūcķing cute..." They then went back to making out for a while. This makeout session would've lasted longer if it wasn't for a knock on the door.

Kira and Umiko made their way to the front door where they found some guy holding a bunch of pizzas. "Is there a Lucy here?" Right on cue, Lucy showed up at the front door in some kind of lingerie. "Isn't there supposed to be two sodas?" "Yeah, it's in my car... Why are you-nevermind."

Judgement came by and saw the delivery guy, "Who the hell is this?" Cerberus wanted to scare the delivery guy so she changed into her giant wolf forms. Cerberus slowly krept towards them and pounced. The delivery guy dropped the pizzas but before they could hit the floor, Judgement used her chains to catch them. The delivery guy walked back to his car and came back with the sodas when he realized Cerberus was already gone. "That'll be $24.99."

Lucy groaned as she realized she didn't have her wallet and summoning it would make the human freak out. "I'll be right back, just leave them on the table. I'll give you a tip since Cerberus was being a dumbªss." The pizza guy hesitantly walked inside and set the sodas where he saw the pizzas. Just as he set the pizzas down, he saw the three giant wolves again. Cerberus was inching closer to him and was about to pounce, but she got hit in the face by a shoe.

Taylor started chasing her, "Cerberus, if you try to fŭck my sister again, I'll kick your... Who are you?" "I just wanna get paid and leave." Before Taylor could even get a slice, Thalia walked up behind him while half nude. "Come on, let's get back to the game. I'll give you something special if you win~." "Is that supposed to make me want to win? You know you can't beat me anyways."

Lucy finally showed up, "I can't find my wallet... hopefully, this will do." Lucy gave the delivery guy a hundred-dollar bill. The delivery guy accepted it and left as fast as possible.

Back to Kira and Umiko who were trying to sneak back upstairs, they were both lifted by their panties and bounced back downstairs. Lucy was holding Umiko by her panties while Beelzebub was holding Kira by her panties. "We shouldn't have to force you two to eat." "But we should definitely give you wedgies more often." Beelzebub laughed at her own little joke and proceeded to put Kira in a chair wedgie while Lucy did the same for Umiko. Before the two girls knew it, they had two half-nude demons making out with them.

This went on for a while until Taylor found them like this. "...Why do you all keep trying to fŭck my sister..?" Umiko would've said something, but Lucy spoke for her, "So we can't fŭck this human but she can fŭck that human?" Both Umiko and Kira looked at each other and blushed even more than before.

Taylor groaned as he got a few slices of pizza and left. When the two demons were done with their fun, they left just to go annoy Taylor. Umiko laughed just a little and turned her attention toward Kira who seemed unfazed by her current wedgie while she ate. Kira thought this was the perfect time to ask Umiko out on an actual date, "So... maybe tomorrow we can-" "Finally I'm starving." "Yeah? Well I'm exhausted."

Pandemonica sat down with a very tired expression. "Hey you two, we just moved in. Why do you look so tired?" Pandemonica layed her head on the table while Modeus spoke up for her, "You see well...******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************"

Modeus went on and on about how the two of them spent their entire time in their new room doing nothing but making sweet love with wedgies. During that explanation, Umiko managed to get out of her chair wedgie. She then went to Kira and poked her in her sides. Kira began laughing until her laughter was cut off by Umiko's lips. "I really need to talk to you."