03.

❝We were written in the stars❞

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 IN 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 BATHROOM, Suzanne stood in front of a bathroom stall. "Why is it always the last stall?" She questioned.

"Al Capone booth, I can see everything from here." Denny Carmichael replied.

The agent sighed. "He blew off his exfill, took Adira with him." She  spoke carefully.

Rage flooded the mans veins, Denny banged his fist on the bathroom stall.
"Son of a."

The woman put her focus on the ground underneath her as Carmichael exited the bathroom.

He couldn't believe how easily Six got away, especially with one of the most CIA'S trusted companions, Adira Callavaro. "They've got it."

"Not necessarily." As the agent followed her commander. "Yes, necessarily." Walking towards the sink, the chief continued. " The knuckle-dragger sweated me on the phone, They know."

"Never should have touched Fitzroy's guys, They're all criminals." Carmichael spoke, hitting the paper towel dispenser. "Even Adira."

Suzanne rolled her eyes. " Adira probably went with him for any intel.
You asked for Adira to help with this mission."

Denny's nostrils flared. "I asked her to be on the mission because she has more skill than my agents combined. That doesn't mean her loyalty for Fitzroy evaporated."

The short haired woman crossed her arms over one another. " Eliminating her will be the hardest." Carmichael mumbled the last part.

The agent lips parted, dropping her arms. She had tremendous respect for her boss, but trying to kill THE Adira Callavaro was absolutely absurd.

"You want to eliminate Adira Callavaro! One of the most highly skilled people, Donald Fitzroy's ever trained!"She exclaimed.

"What makes you think I'm going to do it." Carmichael turned to look at the agent.

The woman shook her head. "No, no, absolutely not!" Denny  turned to put on his jacket. "You had your shot."

The highlighted burnette looks at him with shock. "Lloyd Hansen is a sociopath." The agent spoke.

"You say that like it a bad thing." The cheif said, fixing the cuffs of his jacket. 

"It's a dangerous thing!"

Carmichael shrugged.  "He has methods."

"Sociopathic methods!" Suzanne reiterated.

"So sit on him. The guy has a higher kill count than the entire Mossad." Carmichaels voice raised a bit higher.

" I don't need Lloyd's stable. I need him effective." And with that, Carmichael exits the bathroom, leaving the agent with envy pulsating through her.

_

The sounds of electricity echoed the concert room, muting the sounds of a man's screams.