Chapter 12-- Secret Room (cleaned)

Start from the beginning

''Eat.'' He thrust a sandwich in front of Jayce not giving into his hostile and domineering aura.

After 5 minutes of glaring Jayce took the sandwich and shoved it in his mouth. Rhyan gave off a triumphant smile and ran back to Evan in the lounge room. He was probably collecting the money he just earned from being the first person to make Jayce eat. I mentally sighed at their childlike behaviour.

Jayce took the sandwich from his mouth and handed it to me with pleading eyes that reminded me of his old self. From the time when he would give me his puppy dog eyes and I could never resist giving him whatever he wanted. I shook my head and smiled.

''Not this time Jayce. Please eat and come talk to me.'' He sighed and shoved the sandwich back into his mouth and followed me to the kitchen.

''Have they found anything?'' I asked.

''They found some rogues from the attack but they won't talk, and the guard won't let me down to them.''

Why the hell wouldn't they let him!? He was beta of the pack. He had just as much a right as me to go freely around this pack house.

''Come.'' I turned to the door.

''Where?''

''Downstairs.''

We walked down the hall until we came to the end of the cream walls. I pushed on the wall and heard the familiar click as it started sliding over. We started down the stairs as soon as it could fit us through and walked until we approached the guard of the door at the end of the staircase.

''Open the door.''

''We can't.'' one said.

''Alpha's orders'' the other said.

''Do you not know who I am?'' I questioned impatiently and slightly annoyed.

''Alpha Luna.'' The first said, fidgeting and not making eye contact.

''Well then, I am Alpha also, so on my order, Let. Me. Pass.''

''Alpha Leon's orders'' The second glared at Jayce because this was now his second attempt to get into this room.

I growled and turned back up the stairs dragging Jayce by the shirt along with me.

''Bastards'' I whispered to Jayce as the fake wall slid back into place and we made our way to Leon's office bursting through the door.

''Why is there a ban from going downstairs? Jayce tried and I did too.'' I gestured to Jayce and Leon looked like he had seen a ghost. It was rare for Jayce to be with anyone these days. He was always searching for Aiden, never giving up, never letting anything stand in his way for his search, and for that, that hope that he held, I was eternally grateful to him and couldn't have picked a better mate for my brother.

Leon sighed and walked from the bookcase to his desk, leaning against it and putting his index finger and his thumb to the bridge of his nose, he shook his head softly, clearly not happy with the fact that I had found out this information.

''We're working on it. It's best you don't put your personal feelings into these matters. We're doing the best we can with what we've got and I can't have you guys down there knowing you would rip our only leads apart.''

''What are you saying? Of course we have personal feelings in this but that shouldn't take away the fact that I am still Alpha female and Jayce is still the Beta of this pack. We have never been restricted from areas of this camp and I intend to keep it that way.''

''Look, guys, we just can't have you down there.''

I growled knowing once Leon has made up his mind to this point, there was no way he would budge, no amount of begging, bribing or puppy dog eyes. I had tried it all before.

Before we could make our way to the door we had just come through, Jayce dropped to the ground suddenly clutching his head and letting out painful groans as his body started moving around unconsciously.

''Jayce!?'' Leon and I ran for Jayce's convulsing body.

He just curled up into a ball and used his hands to clutch his head and grab his hair in bunches. He looked in so much pain but we didn't know what to do. We have never had any wolf do this before. Wolves didn’t just do this out of the ordinary without a reason.

''Rhyan'' Leon yelled while I tried to comfort Jayce the best I could.

Rhyan burst through the door and looked around the room. His eyes landed on Jayce and he was instantly at his side trying to pry Jayce's arms from his head so he could take a better look at him.

''Jaycen! Stop! Let me see!'' Rhyan pleaded frantically as Leon tried to help him.

I couldn't do anything as I stared in shock as blood started to pour from Jayce's hairline and run through his fingers and down his forehead. There was no wound on him earlier but now, now he was losing blood. A lot of blood.

''Aiden...'' He groaned painfully before his eyes closed and his body sagged in Rhyan's arms.

Vote/comment/fan (follow) 15 votes for the next update ♥