"noo your so sweet, but i'm human too let me pay for it." i told her. she's sweet but i can't let her do that.

"are you sure you really don't have to it's on the house." she said and looked at me with adoring eyes. she's so fucking sweet.

"how much is it?"

"$16.39"

"okay it's on the house and i'll just leave a $20 tip." i told her passing her a 20 dollar bill.

she laughed and told me i can pull through the next window to get my food.

driving out the drive threw i'm on my way home to quickly put the food on the counter and leave cause i'm really not tryna be late.

getting to my house i leave the car on taking my food out and leaving it in the passenger seat as i take the bag of food to the house. i jogged to the door and unlocked it walking in i see my dad walking into the kitchen.

"princess you leaving?" he asked me. rubbing his eyes probably cause he's hella tired.

"yeah i got you guys food, ima go grocery shopping on the way back home so what should we have for dinner so i can make sure to grab the stuff for it?" i asked him setting the bag on the kitchen island and going to hug him. i'm a daddy's girl if you can't tell.

"i'm not sure i'll let you know thought so text me when your at the grocery store. i love you be safe okay." he told me hugging me back not letting go for a second. these are the moments i love, i love my dad, he's my everything. i don't know what i'll do without him.

"okay i have to go i left the car on." i told him trying to leave before he yells at me. he hates when i do that, it's a bad habit i know i shouldn't but i feel like i might be fast so there's no point to turn it off then turn it back on.

"princess you don't listen do you. i told you not to do that. your car can get stolen, we don't know this area yet. don't think you can immediately trust it." he told me before kissing me head and pushing me to the door.
********
"your early this time." my makeup artist ashley said surprised. as she watched me walk in.

"oh my god babes your here." my hair dresser ryan said to me walking to me to give me a hug.

"let's get started on this beauty then." ashley said as she sat me on the chair in front the vanity.

"how's your morning been?" i asked as i unlocked my phone to start looking for nail techs in my area. the farthest i'll drive it like 40 minutes at most for my nails.

"pretty good i'm on my third cup of coffee though." Ryan said to me as he took my clip out my hair and started brushing it.

"you have a problem, but who am i to judge when we have to be like this at 8 almost 9 in the morning." i told him as i clicked onto some girls page.

i think i found it. she's a high school girl at the school ima go to. she's a jr. her nails are good. i text her asking her if she has any appointments available today around maybe 12pm-7pm.

NailsbyNat
good morning i can make a appointment for you today at 2 o'clock if your interested. i'm squeezing you in, i hope you don't take offense but i can't really do a complicated custom set. also you would have to send a $15 dollar deposit to secure your spot.

Serenity Reyes✔️
i really appreciate you squeezing me in. the set i want is pretty simple. i can send the money to you now. i'll take the 2'o'clock appointment.

NailsbyNat
you can send the deposit to $NailsbyNat on cash app or zelle. do you have a picture of the nails you want if you decided.

Serenity Reyes✔️
yes i have a picture of the nails i want, i sent the money through cash app already.