After a day or two, Wu had returned and he and another guy were climbing the long way. This guy was very impatient and his hair was if a porcupine was made into a wig. "How long is this training going to be? Aren't we in a little bit of rush since they have the map?" He asks Wu. "Patience." The old man replies. They? Hm, I guess the map has been taken by the wrong hands.

I watch as they enter the Monastery, the yard was empty and the guy looks around unimpressed. "You will be ready when you are ready. Not a minute sooner." Wu tells him as he walks off while the guy is still at the entrance. "A monastery?! You expect me to learn to fight in a place of peace?" He questions, flabbergasted. "Not fight. Train." Wu corrects. "To become a true ninja, first you must be able to see what others do not." Wu says, twirling his staff. "But there's nothing here." The guy argues.

I smirk as I watch Master tap the pillar the golden dragon statue rests on with his staff to reveal a button. He presses it and the training course is revealed. "Whoa." The guy breathed out. "Is this gonna teach me that cool move?" He asks excitedly as he jumps onto one of the pillars. It lowers down and I know where this is going. It launches him into the air and he hits the equipment at the center of the yard and falls face first to the ground.

My face remained neutral as I watch Master Wu prepare himself a cup of tea. "Complete the training course before I finish my tea. Then we will see if you are ready." I roll my eyes. This guy and his tea. And as I expected, the guy fails. He tries to argue but the doors close shut and Wu tells him 'patience.'

For the next couple of days, the guy, (I really need to learn the names of these guys), kept failing. He was stubborn and short-tempered, but he did get better. I kept true to my word as I remained hidden and continued watching. And the day came when the spiky-haired male had attempted to complete the training course

I watch as he had a look of determination and attempts the training course once again. But this time, he was really progressing. I look at Wu to find he was prepping his tea faster and right when he was about to take a sip, the guy had thrown his wooden sword and knocked the cup out of Wu's hands.

Impressive. I look to find the guy again, only to see that he was nowhere present in the course. "Will that be one sugar, or two?" I look to find him sitting next to Wu, offering a cup of sugar lumps. He did it. He asked if he was going to be taught Spinjitzu, but all Wu had to say was, "You already have. Your final test comes tomorrow." He says before the doors close, "My advice is to get some sleep."

This is it. This 'final test' will be the moment I introduce myself. And I am terrified.

I meant with Wu after the guy had went to his room. "So, is it almost time?" I ask him. He gets into a meditative stance, "Yes. And you should get some rest as well before that happens." He says. I nod and stealthily make it to my room. And now to wait.

I jump awake as I heard fighting. Huh, must've dozed off. I look to find that it was dark out and got out of my bed, adjust my Gi and put on my hood as I make my way to the commotion. I meet with Wu as he stands in front of the doors. He looks to me with a soft look, "Wait for my signal." He states. I nod I hide myself as he opens the doors.

"STOP!" Wu exclaims, staff in hand. "Yes, Sensei." The others obey. "Wait a minute! They're your students too?" The guy asks, I'm gonna call him Red for now because of his pajamas. Wu only nods. "This was my final test, wasn't it-" "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Chatty interrupts Red, "You never said anything about a fourth." You mean fifth, I smirk to myself.

"It's always three. Three blind mice, three musketeers, three-" "Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that the three of us have trained together. We're solid." Muscles interrupts Chatty before the guy could go on a tangent. "Didn't look so solid to me." Red comments. I roll my eyes in annoyance at this guy's attitude. "Master, what is the meaning of this?"  The last guy asks. I couldn't come up with a fitting name for him. He's the one who takes things literal sometimes.