𝐕

𝐑ushing to my door I quickly unlock it and go inside. I throw my stuff on the couch and grab my phone to call Rika. I need to tell someone about this or else I'll go insane. This is insane. 

I run a hand through my hair as the phone rings.

"Hello." Rika says as the call goes through. 

"Um, I need to tell you something and I know it's crazy but it's real okay." I say with a shaky voice.

"What is it? Are you okay, you seem freaked out."

"Ever since I moved back here I've been getting strange messages and I thought it was harmless but today it tried to kill me." 

"It?"

"It, him, her, it, bitch. I don't know who they are but I was at my show getting ready to go home and it tried to kill me."

"How? Are you okay?"

"I don't know and a light almost fell on me and then I got a message about how easy it is to kill me."

"Did you try blocking the number?"

"Did I try blocking the number," I say sarcastically. "Of course I did, it just got mad."

"No need to get snarky okay, I'm coming over in 10. We can have a sleep over." 

"Okay, yea thank you."

"Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Vodka."

"I'll see what I can do. Bye, love you."

"Bye." I hang up the call and go to the kitchen to get water. 

I grab my water and go to my room to change into sweats. I grab sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt and put them on before grabbing some snacks and an extra blanket. 

I set up the array of popcorn, chips, candy, and two glasses with tissues on the side just in case. I hear a knock on the door and open to see Rika. I let her in and she sets down the bottles of wine, vodka, and tequila. 

"I love you, and thank you for this." I say to her. 

"Of course. So what are we watching?" She says turning to me with a smile. 

"I was thinking of The Vampire Diaries?" 

"I'm down, very fitting with the amount of alcohol in front of us." She says while popping open the wine and pouring it in the glasses. I hear a buzzing and see that its Rikas phone. 

"Hey your phone is ringing." I say while pointing at her phone. 

She grabs it before looking up at me with a pale face.

"What? Is everything okay?" I ask confused. Without saying anything she turns the phone to me and I pale. 

Is it Halloween yet because this is a treat. Two little bitches sitting on one seat."

Rika and I both jump up from the couch and look at each other in bewilderment and horror. 

"How did it, who is it, what?" Rika says in horror. 

"Fuck it." I say and grab the bottle vodka and take a swig. "I don't know, this is what I meant." I say while running my hands in my hair. "I'm sorry for asking you to come here, now you could be a target." 

"Hey, you didn't ask me to come here that was my choice. And I came here to distract you okay so we're going to shut off our phone and watch the show and get really drunk. Okay?" 

"Deal." 

--------------------------------------------

After 3 episodes of The Vampire Diaries, and 1 bottle of wine later we both are pretty drunk.