Chapter.1.

TW: Cursing

POV:None/Narrarator

F/C:Favorite coffee
F/D:Favorite desert

You woke up, the sunlight.. not there. It was almost completely dark out. You looked at your clock on your bedside table. It was 4am. Maybe you'll be early for once. You got up, putting on some appropriate clothing for a daycare. You wanted to stay in a celestial theme, so you chose a simple light blue cloud shirt and some comfortable jeans. Grabbing your purse, you headed out the door, but you paused."I can't forget the package I left out last night." You mumbled to yourself after a few seconds of silence, quickly opening the box and putting the contents in your purse. Finally, you were off. Your destination? Deity Donuts. A new cafe that had opened recently, and you quickly became one of the regulars. 

Upon opening the door, a girl with a light cyan hood and light blue eyes cleaning a glass noticed you. She looked like a god, and the outfit was fitting that title too. No wonder they call it Deity donuts. You could see a bit of her hair from the hood, it was white and had some cyan accents, most likely dyed. "Ah, you're one of the regulars!" You smiled, sitting down at one of the coffee tables. She came up to you. "Hello there, my name's Lunaria! Call me Lunar, please. What can I get for you today?" "I'd like a F/C and a F/D. Actually, two F/D's, please." While you were talking she wrote down what you said and nodded at the end of your sentence. "Alrighty, will that be all?" All you needed to do was nod and she was off.  

You waited a while, playing around with some things on your phone, before a different girl came up to you. She had black hair with orange accents, her red eyes steadying onto you. Her outfit looked surprisingly similar to Lunar's. She had a plate with your drink and your food and placed it down on your counter. "..Here's your food. Do you want a bag or what?" 

Lunar came behind her out of nowhere and smacked her on the head. She grunted, placing a hand on her head. "What the fuck was that for?!" "Language, and be kind with them Eclipse! We don't want to lose our regular!" You snickered at their childish behavior. "It's fine, really. And yes, I would like a bag to go with." Lunar nodded and pushed Eclipse to the counter. You could hear some of their bickering. "Sister, you need to communicate more!" Eclipse groaned. "I don't want friends Lunar! You know this!" You zoned out their conversation after a while and checked the time. "5:13... I have time."  Eclipse came up to you, rolling her eyes. "Here's your stupid bag." You saw Lunar waving at you frantically, mouthing 'Come back soon!' You giggled, giving her a thumbs up and Eclipse a thank you. Getting up and heading out the door, you looked at the time again.

"5:18. I have about 40 minutes to catch a bus, let's go!"
____________________________________________________________

You looked at the shining neon sign and sighed. The building looked surprisingly plain, but you thought it was best not to judge it so quickly. You headed inside, quickly being greeted by a security bot asking for you to purchase a ticket. It seemed to have not known you were a new hire. "Please purchase this ticket to enter the mall. Please purchase this ticket to enter-" You cut off it's repeated sentence. "I'm.. sorry, but uh, I'm a new hire here." It paused, scanning you. Literally. It gave a slight nod, not very noticable but did not go unnoticed by you.

It's exaggerated movements continued. "You work in the [Superstar Daycare]. I will guide [lead] you to the [Superstar Daycare]." Slightly bothered by this, you hesitated before following it again. It's wheels guided you to the '[Superstar Daycare]' telling you about the history of the Fazbear company and shit on the way, but for some reason, you knew most of it was a lie. Don't ask yourself, you won't know how either. You nodded and hummed your way past it's questions, making it seemingly annoyed.

"And here is the [Superstar Daycare]. You don't [do not] want to go in the [Superstar Daycare] at this time. Please," He guided you over to the dorms. "Take your time setting up in this [Staff Dorm Room], do not [don't] worry about the [Superstar Daycare], the attendant can handle himself. Good luck, and remember to smile [grin]." You smiled at him and gave him a friendly pat on the head. "Thank you, staff bot. I really appreciate the help." It froze for hot minute before simply leaving to what you assumed was the way to the front doors. You entered the door, looking at the cozy room. It was small, but simple and fit all the stuff you were to bring later today. You sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"I got up early for all of this shit?"

(IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT OMG
Sorry it's so short- I was rushing to get it published ;-;
Okay uhh- Bye? Merry Crimmus!!)