101. Accepting my Fate

Start from the beginning

"Awww, did the little baby have an accident?" she teased.

I shook my head, and went back to playing with my toys. I could hear Lindy laughing, and a second later she was touching my diaper, checking if I was lying. If I did, she would probably have been happy to tell Mum and see if she could get me in even more trouble. Was I supposed to always be truthful with her? I didn't know, but I was sure that she would think of some reason lying should deserve punishment.

"Oh wow, baby's still dry. I bet you'll try to convince me you're still a big girl, won't you? Even if you're not allowed to use the potty because you were so mean to me."

"I'm a baby," I mumbled, and tried to laugh. It was surprisingly easy; she thought this would be torture for me, and I could just turn it into a joke. Being a baby wasn't a punishment, I knew, it was something I could kind of enjoy. And it was something I couldn't fight either. Lindy had all the power now, because Mum would do whatever she said, so long as it didn't actually hurt me. She had all the power, and she could torment me however she wanted.

Why was that making me feel so excited? Being treated like a baby should have been degrading, it should have made me feel helpless, oppressed. But now that I could let myself admit how I really felt, I found that I wasn't actually feeling that bad. I was Mum's little baby, and Lindy could bully me all she wanted, but I knew that no matter what she did I would be able to enjoy it so long as I just told myself that I was a little baby. Too small to resist her demands, too small to understand how embarrassing it should have been. I didn't need to fight now, because I knew how to enjoy this experience.

"You didn't have an accident though, did you?" Lindy asked, and I shook my head. "Use your words, baby. You thought you were going to have an accident, didn't you? And you can't even use the bathroom, because you've been a bad girl."

"Yes, Lindy," I mumbled, wondering what she wanted from me. But she'd been calling me baby, so I could only guess that she was trying to rub in the embarrassment. I put on my best childish voice, with a little hint of a fake lisp, and continuedL "I've been naughty, so now I'm a little baby. Please can I... can I go potty in my diapee just like a real baby?"

"Aww, baby! Of course you can. But are you still too embarrassed? I'm sure we can help with that. Pee for Mommy. Just let it go." I remembered how it felt to be so helpless; the sense of giddiness that flooded my mind whenever Mommy said those words. But that was Mommy, and it was Lindy saying them now. That wasn't the same, and it didn't make it any easier for me to make tinkles in my diaper. "Oh, that doesn't work? Never mind, it's no big deal."

"Only for–" I started to say, and then I heard the melodic jangling of wind chimes, and it was hard to remember what I'd been thinking about. Lindy had Mister Tunes in her hand; she must have been carrying it when she came down, so she'd been planning to use it even before I mentioned it. I felt myself relax instantly, and there was a wave of relief as my bladder emptied. It felt so much better without the discomfort of holding it; and I could imagine the warmth spreading around my bum was like a comforting hug, telling me that someone was there to take care of me. I would probably have fallen asleep with a smile on my face, but right then the suppository started to kick in. The cramp hit my guts like a physical shock, and I felt my muscles pushing regardless of anything I tried. It was less intense than last time, but that didn't make much difference. My body wasn't obeying me now, and I knew I would be just as helpless to resist it this time.

It didn't hurt so much this time. I wasn't crying. But I still couldn't help pushing, and there was nothing I could do to stop it as the mess filled the back of the diaper. I could feel the weight of it hanging from my waist now, and feel the poop mushed up against my skin. I tried to tell myself this wasn't happening, as if closing my eyes would allow me not to notice the texture, or the weight, or the smell. I hadn't even thought about the smell until it hit me, and then I was trying not to gag. It wasn't so much that odor itself, but the reminder of what I had done. I tried to ignore it, and to kneel on the floor so that I wasn't actually sitting in it, but the wind chimes were still playing in the background, and as soon as I started to feel remotely comfortable, I was overcome by feelings of sleepiness and contentment. I fought against it, trying to stay awake while my sister laughed. But my body wasn't done yet; just when I thought my humiliation was over, I felt my bowels pushing again, packing even more poop into the back of my diaper. I wanted so much to make it stop, but my muscles just wouldn't respond.

Every time the cramps eased up a bit, I almost fell asleep. And every time I thought I was getting a chance to relax, I felt my body pushing again. It might have been ten minutes, or fifteen, but finally it seemed that the worst was over.

"You're just a stinky little baby, aren't you?" Lindy jeered. I just nodded, too tired to argue. It hadn't hurt so much this time, but I still felt drained from the effort, and the sounds from Mister Tunes were still trying to lull me to sleep.

"You're supposed to argue!" Lindy yelled. "You're supposed to fight back! I'm supposed to feel victorious, or proud of being able to win. You're supposed to say you're a big girl, and keep on trying to put me down. You can't just let it happen! Where's the fun in that? How am I supposed to feel like I've won if you don't try to fight back? You haven't done anything to me since we got here! It's barely even a rivalry anymore, it's like I'm just hurting you for the hell of it. What are you..."

Her rant faded away when she noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was lying on the floor now, sitting in my mess and smearing it all over me inside the diaper, but I was too relaxed to care. The last thing I remember before I sank into sleep was Lindy yelling again, this time in her usual aggrieved-teen-demands-attention voice.

"Moooooom! The baby pooped, and it stinks!"