Chapter 8: New member.

Darkpelt made it to the barn. Those same rogues were there, watching. They looked at him for a second.

"I would tear you apart but you could be useful, you're pretty large." Said a black and orange tom.

"Do you wanna join?" Said a black and white tom.

Darkpelt had no choice. It was either yes, or die. He nodded.

"Whats your name?" Asked the orange and black one.

"I'm Darkpelt." He replied.

"Pelicanfeather." Said the black and orange cat.

"I am Scratch." Hissed the black and white cat.

They all began to swarm Darkpelt.

"Eat these, every new member must eat a random food we do not know of, to prove your loyalty. If you die, you die, if you live, great! You can join." Hissed Pelicanfeather.

Pelicanfeather plucked a black flower beside of a hay bale, "We call these Orsans. We use them to decorate ourselves, no ones ever eaten one. You will be the first." Pelicanfeather meowed.

Darkpelt nodded and took the Flower from his paw, he then put it to his snout and began to eat it. It tasted sweet and tangy, after everything that happened, he felt dizzy.

"I feel like i'm gonna pass out.." he hissed.

Pelicanfeather and the other cats stared at eachother, and Darkpelt passed out.

Four hours later.

Darkpelt woke up, his eyes stung badly. He got up and stretched.

"Good to know your ali-" Said one cat, but he stopped once he saw darkpelts eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Darkpelt.

Pelicanfeather walked infront of everyone, his tail lashing from side to side.

"Interesting.. Your eyes are red. We will call you Redeye." Said Pelicanfeather.

Darkpelt stared at him in disbelief. Redeye?

"So my name is Redeye now?" Asked Darkpelt.

Pelicanfeather nodded.

Redeye felt his heart stop for a second, they changed his name to redeye, and his eyes were red?

"These cats have no names, me and Scratch are the leaders. All new cats we invite usually die, the ones without names were born here." Pelicanfeather explained.

He began to walk into the barn, flicking his tail as alll the other cats followed. Redeye copied them, when they reached the barn, it was beautiful. Two stories, filled with hay and boxes, and a cold, slick, wooden floor.

"This is nice, but i'm gonna head outside and get some food. I'm hungry." Said Redeye.

Pelicanfeather nodded.

Redeye made his way out the barn again and jumped over a white fence, his paws stained with mud, it was almost leafbare and it had been raining alot. He soon realized he was in windclan territory, he sighed and began to walk further in their territory, a windcland patrol was outside. He ran too a bush and hid, they eventually left. He sighed in relief and saw a rabbit, he creeped up in it and it ran swiftly, he struggled to follow it, but he eventually did. He pounced on it and bit it. He then got up and shivered, he ran back to the barn.

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER, i have a headache and i think im sick rn😥

EDIT: I apologize; i am quitting this series. I am re-writing my lore, it will still be similar.