two

Season 1 Episode 1

---

"Evie!"

The said girl ignored the voice as she walked faster in the direction of Stars Hollow High. She was quite successful in ignoring the ominous presence till Sarah Smith caught up with her. "Hey!"

"I don't know you," Evie simply told her before she resumed walking. Sarah laughed at her statement, "Ok, I'm sorry that I answered your call last night," She joked, remembering the short phone call that occurred the other night.

Sarah looked at the brunette girl with a wide grin, "I'm actually proud of you," She started, receiving a curious stare from Evie. "You don't look so weirded out by it,"

The girl frowned upon hearing her words, "Sarah, that's like the 3rd time I've heard you doing 'it' this week," Evie complained, her voice getting louder, especially when she emphasized 'it'.

The blonde scoffed, "It's normal to have sex, okay,"

Evie stared at Sarah, "It's not normal for someone to answer the phone while having sex," The blonde chuckled at her friend's comment before settling her arm around her shoulders.

"At least you know that I will always answer your calls whatever I am doing,"

The two teens entered the school building, walking through the crowd. Some students turned their heads to greet the two, most particularly Sarah. They are quite well-known in their school for two different reasons.

Sarah is known for being outgoing and being friends with basically everyone, she goes to parties and doesn't forget to mingle. While Evie is known to be the know-it-all, along with her sister, not only that. Half of their schoolmates are intimidated by her, not because she's mean–she's actually the opposite of that, it's because of how unapproachable she always looks.

Evangeline Gilmore is a pretty girl, a fact known to all the citizens of Stars Hollow, probably courtesy of the good genes she received from her mother. But a lot of people would need to have the courage to even dare to breathe the same air as her.

It was her eyes that people find unfriendly. With her upturned eyes to her steely blue eyes. It seems as if Evie could clearly see someone's soul, which is probably why some people avoid her eyes so much.

"Ok, so you said that you have something to say," Sarah brought up the topic once they reached their lockers, conveniently beside each other.

"Oh, right,"

Evie was too disturbed by what she heard that she forgot the important news she's been wanting to tell Sarah.

"Rory and I are going to Chilton,"

She blurted out waiting for Sarah's reaction. She watched as the blonde processed the information, her brown eyes widening at the news before jumping up and down–causing eyes to turn in their direction. Though the stares didn't last long when they made eye contact with Evie's piercing gaze.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Sarah repeated the same phrase for 15 seconds, and yes Evie timed it before she calmed down. "When will you start?"

"This Monday,"

"Already?"

Evie nodded. Suddenly, arms wrapped around her figure as Sarah embraced her tightly, "Oh, I'm going to miss you so much," She prolonged the 'so' to get her point.

The Gilmore smiled softly while hugging her back, "Me too,"

"You have to tell me everything when you're in Chilton, and I mean everything,"