His phone rang making him excuse himself. Cheyenne walked up to receptionist.

"Good afternoon, I'm here for my appointment with Ms Robyn". Cheyenne spoke to the receptionist but her focus wasn't entirely on Cheyenne but rather with the man standing a few feet away from her.

"Excuse me!" She softly but firmly said, catching the receptionist attention. She looked at Cheyenne with her face scrunched up and loudly chewing on the gum in her mouth.

"How can I help you". Rudely, she spoke.

"I said I am here for my appointment with Dr Robyn. You would've heard me the first time if you weren't all in his face ".. Cheyenne stated. She didn't have time to fight. It wasn't her anymore and Donovan wasn't her man.

The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"She will be with you in a minute, take a seat over there". She pointed towards the waiting area. Cheyenne without thinking walked up to Donovan and  pulled him with her to the waiting area.

"Woah woah". Donovan gently tugged her small hand and placed it in his, 'What's going on?". He concernly asked. Donovan was oblivious to what had happened being he was on the phone.

Damn him and that phone. She thought. They sat beside each other.

"That girl was being rude to me". She stated.

"Who?". She pointed towards the receptionist and rolled her eyes. Donovan's eyes followed where Cheyenne was pointing and found the receptionists eyes on them, more especially on him. She was basically undressing him.

"She want you. You should go for her, she looks like your type. Just rude and mean for no reason". Cheyenne scoffed, giving him the side eye. Donovan turned towards Cheyenne and shook his head.

"That's what you think of me?". He asked, not liking the idea of him being mean or rude to her. He was truly trying to change for the better.

"You haven't showed me any other side of yours besides that".

"Because you haven't given me a chance". He remarked.

"I give chances to people who deserve it". She told him.

"I'm sure". He lightly scoffed, rolling his eyes. Before she could say anything else. The couple was called to Ms Robyn's office by the nurse.

They stood up made their way to the office. Walking in, Chienne and Donovan were welcomed with huge smile on Robyn's face.

"My favorite patient, how you doing today?". Dr Robyn questioned making a small smile grace Cheyenne's lips. Donovan's eyes were mesmerized by her smile. He had never seen her smile since that forbidden night.

"I'm okay, just a little back pain". She mentioned, taking a seat on the bed.

"I see you brought a guest today. Hello, how are you. I'm Dr Robyn, Chey's ob/gynae". Robyn said, taking in Donovan.

"I'm Donovan, the father of the baby". He simple stated, shaking her hand. Robyn nodded and got started on Cheyenne. She took her weight, checked her blood pressure and drew blood to check for any other diseases she might have.

Robyn instructed Cheyenne to lay on the bed for the ultrasound. Cheyenne could never get use to the drumming sound of her growing baby's heart beat. She always thought it was her own heart drumming in her chest but as she looked at the screen ahead of her, she realized she had a growing baby in her stomach.

Dr Robyn moved the transducer around her lower belly which it seemed to have grown overnight. Donovan couldn't believe his eyes and ears as he heard the heartbeat of his baby.