After hanging up the phone, she immediately asked Yuan Chen to find out who had stolen her resources. Ming knew her when she was shooting "Escape For Life". She was the youngest and also the captain. She took care of them in the program, and they all had a good relationship. But she couldn't ask too much about the topic of other stars robbing resources. It was more appropriate to investigate it in private.

As Yuan Chen contacted his friends, he thought that Huo Wei had never offended anyone? Why did one steal her resources? When he finally found out who it was, he was speechless. He especially went to her room and asked, "Do you have a grudge against Bai Yue? Why is she always staring at you?"

"Oh, it's her. That's not surprising. She has a mental problem and always wants to win me. I'm afraid there will be many similar things in the future. Bro. Yuan, just remember it. I'm not on the same path as her. Be careful, she won't be able to trap me even if she uses dirty tricks."

However, Yuan Chen wasn't as optimistic as her. He frowned and said, "It's the hardest to pull this man off. If she comes to seduce you from time to time and fights with you for resources from time to time in the future, she can improve her popularity with your fame, which is too disgusting."

Huo Wei nodded her head approvingly. It was really disgusting. She thought for a while and said, "I also know a little about her. How about this? Bro. Yuan, you have a good understanding of the media. Bau Yue's private life is a little messy. If they think it's worth it, they can pay attention to it. What's more, we have to discuss with each other about our publicity. Don't put too much attention on appearance and figure. Don't put a label like beauty or stunner, so that she won't be able to compare with me."

Yuan Chen patted the armrest of the sofa and said, "I'll go back and study it. We can't wait to be beaten, and we have to see if there is a chance to fight back. To put it bluntly, our studio is too small. It has just started for more than a year, and we haven't been able to fight against those big entertainment companies. Otherwise, with your current reputation, she can't grab your resources." After saying that, he felt a little depressed, and he quickly comforted, "but Weiwei, don't be afraid. We don't need that resource and find a better one. After the movie you're shooting is displayed, you'll be more famous for skipping three levels in a row. Don't think too much."

"When did I think too much? You think more than I do. Well, don't worry about me. Go ahead with your work."

Yuan Chen was ten years older than her. Sometimes he felt that he was not as steady as her, so he touched the back of his head shyly and left.

Although Huo Wei said so, she had never been beaten passively. She was too busy to argue with Bai Yue before, but now that she had gained a foothold in the entertainment industry, she had to settle accounts with her.

Huo Wei had solved big trouble for Cheng Yi's company before, and then she accepted a spokesperson to shoot an advertisement with Cheng Yi. Now the one-year endorsement contract was about to end, and the company was negotiating with her to renew it.

Of course, there was no problem renewing the contract. The world's public accepted the ancient style and the national style very much. They were willing to pay for it. Taking the endorsement did not damage her reputation. However, she intended to ask for a favor, which could be considered to be mutually beneficial, to open a gap in the fashion industry. This year, several major international brands were integrated with the elements of the national style, and they were in urgent need of opening up the domestic market. The image of the spokesperson was also very important, and it was not enough to convey the charm of clothes, shoes, and bags. What she needed to do was to win Bai Yue in this respect.

In her previous life, Huo Wei started her own business on this site and knew well about management and advertising. Moreover, the clothing shop she opened in ancient times led the trend, and it was similar to the current fashion world. She entered the infinite time-space and made a plan with a whole day. After the modification, she memorized it in her mind, went back to the real world, and sorted it out. Then she talked about cooperation with Cheng Yi's company.