Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past

Start from the beginning

"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥!"

"𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥!"

Her eyes widened in terror as she looked back towards their figures.

Jungkook and Jimin just entered through the staircase exit and their eyes also fell on her disheveled figure.

There were dried tears on her cheeks and her eyes glistening with the new one's.

Without wasting a span of a second, she instantly turned towards the exit and limped out of the exit with all her might.

'Shit!', jimin cursed under his breath but jungkook was still fazed.

That last glance, the glance of her tear filled eyes. The anguish those eyes carried....... it never left his heart and sight.

"Jungkook!", jimin waved his hand in front of his face finally getting him out of his faze.

"Huh?", he replied dazed.

"SHE LEFT!!!", Jimin shouted at his baffled state.

"Now what?", he inquired annoyed crossing his hand through his hair.

"Let's follow her!", jungkook walked out in a rush, making jimin follow him from the back.

Meanwhile y/n was limping and stumbling through her way towards the road.

"T-Taxi!", she waved for a taxi and a yellow cab finally stopped.

She hurriedly got inside and instantly instructed the driver to take the car to the hospital.

Her breath were uneven due to the marathon she ran a moment ago.

Her life was already miserable and there was no need for anymore problems yet it seems like the miseries trails behind her wherever she goes.

"Is someone following you?", the driver suddenly asked her making her eyes shot open at his sudden question.

"N-No."