There was another point that she needed to completely relax in acting. She had played three different types of roles in a row, completely getting rid of the shadow of the empress, and began to develop into a generalist.

It was summer vacation and there were a lot of people chasing after TV series, shows, and stars. At this critical moment, Huo Wei's works were broadcast in a row.

Everyone first saw the pitiful concubine, and before the audience came out of that heartache, and felt that the vicious smile of the concubine was deep in the heart, they saw the little captain who was smart enough to solve the mystery. Captain was so warm-hearted, so A, so reliable. (Note: If you want to know more about A, pls search ABO.) They had experienced a brain-burning trip with her.

They had just been immersed in this brain-burning game. From time to time, Huo Wei would replace them in a nervous secret room. Suddenly, they saw the pure and beautiful campus belle. She was so beautiful. The sight of her reminded people of the enviable campus belle in school.

A bright smile, full of vital energy and vitality, gentle and kind-hearted personality, and a breath of youth came into her face.

As soon as the campus love play was broadcast, many people said——

Is she an unfaithful concubine, Don't lie to me!

Is she was the captain? I don't believe it. She is my sister next door!

The huge difference in her image proved her acting skill again. The audience who didn't know her didn't even think that the campus belle and the unfaithful concubine were the same actresses.

There were always some people mocking, that some actors acted like himself in everything. As for Huo Wei, she acted one by one, which was an amazing acting skill. Even the directors and producers had begun to pay attention to her and handed the scripts to Yuan Chen.

During the summer vacation, Huo Wei became famous because of a palace drama, an idol Internet drama, and a variety show.

As for which star was the hottest this year, 80% of the star chasers would think of her. Whether they were willing to admit that Huo Wei was more popular than their idols, Huo Wei was the most popular one this year.

Sometimes it was difficult to stay in the entertainment industry, and maybe nobody would remember one for the rest of his life. But sometimes it was easy, and one could rise up with a gust of wind. If they had enough strength, they would become famous for a long time. They wouldn't fall down if they didn't retreat or commit suicide.

She was on the verge of collapsing.

When Yuan Chen first signed Huo Wei, he was going to have a big fight. But he didn't expect that before he could do anything, she would become famous! Now it was not that he wanted to cooperate with her, but that they took the initiative to come to him. It felt like a dream.

Just like him, the guests who were in Yuanmeng house once also felt like dreaming.

When they first entered the villa, they were all common people. Even when they were talking about their career, they couldn't compare with Huo Wei who worked on the set. She didn't have a good appearance and couldn't find a good job every day for her major. Therefore, her points were really very low in the blind date market.

Who would have thought that she would turn into a stunner?

Even in the later episodes of her, when she tried her best to become beautiful, they only thought that she had become a beauty and could enjoy a lot of life in the future.

But in fact, since then, she had been different from them. they seemed to live in two different worlds. They often saw her on the Internet, TV and trending topics, and then even the popular TV series, variety shows, and concerts. Every time she saw them, she was confused. Was she the same person they knew?