Huo Wei thought for a while and said, "The crew of the program has prepared a lot for us, such as Werewolf, Truth Or Dare, or Tower Hunting. We can play with any of them, but we must win and lose, and then ask questions, or it will be boring."

"Okay, let's play together."Holding Huo Wei's hand, Cheng Yi stood up and said with a smile, "Huo Wei, take me with you. Don't let me lose too much."

"If you lose miserably, you can be a maid for one day." Huo Wei said.

The two of them walked in front of them, talking and laughing, while Xiao Liming and others followed them. Wen Susu took a look at the new male guest, then at Xiao and Du. She lowered her eyes and kept silent, wondering if she could fall in love with someone in the villa.

Bai Yue held her hand on purpose to avoid Fang Xiao. She smiled and said, "Did Susu have a good time? I'm not good at gaming. I can't play anything well."

Susu comforted, "Playing a game is just for fun. No one cares about winning or losing."

She hated that Xiao Liming was taken away by Cheng Yi, and she even wanted to argue with her. Bai Yue's heart skipped a beat and she began to be angry. "Yiyi and Weiwei are both smart. We must be at the bottom."

As expected, Susu was not happy. "It depends on luck to play games. Maybe."

As she spoke, she entered the living room and took a seat. Bai Yue casually sat next to Susu, and on the other side happened to be Lin Haoyu. Seeing that, Fang Xiao didn't think too much. He casually sat next to the Du, touched a pillow at her hand, and handed it to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue thanked her with a smile. Then she gave a pillow behind her to Susu and another to Lin.

Lin Haoyu declined politely, "I don't need a pillow. Thank you."

Bai Yue took the opportunity to talk to him, "Hey, do you want to change some home clothes first? I can help you take your seat."

Lin Haoyu looked down at his casual clothes and smiled, "No, that's good."

When Bai Yue saw the system hint that Lin's likability for her was 0, she was a little discouraged. Then she pointed to the place where she should drink water as if she was taking care of a newcomer and said, "There is water over there. If you are thirsty, you can pour water. And there are snacks in the small cabinet next to it. By the way, do you usually eat snacks? It seems that I won't touch these things."

Lin said patiently, "I don't eat snacks, but I don't think I look special."

"No, you look like a musician. You should be in that noble music hall. I like concerts very much. The atmosphere inside is very good, and the music is also very good." Bai Yue wanted to talk about something in common.

Lin Haoyu looked at her and paid more attention to her. "You like concerts? Is there anyone you like very much? Or which one do you want to listen to?"

Bai Yue covered her mouth and laughed. She got closer to him and whispered, "I'm an outsider. I just think it's pleasant to hear, so I'll go wherever I meet. Besides, I am busy with my work. It would be inconvenient if I had a specific liking, and I might not be able to catch up. What about you? Who do you like to listen to?"

Seeing that almost everyone was seated, Lin ended the topic with a smile, "I haven't heard it for a while."

Lin Haoyu bent over to help clean up the things on the tea table and kept a distance from Bai Yue, so she couldn't talk to him again blatantly. Susu took a look at Bai Yue and suddenly had an indescribable feeling. She hadn't figured out how to meet the new guest yet. Bai Yue had talked so much with the new guest. Was this the reason why she was popular? But Bai Yue and Fang Xiao had been a couple, hadn't they? Why did she care about the new guest so much?