Huo Wei's performance was different from the previous. This reversal was the easiest to attract fans. If she continued to attract fans, the last few episodes of the show would be more attractive!

The prevue made the audience look forward to the seventh episode, including the star watchers in the observation room. They were curious about the development of the villa.

Everyone had made a lot of predictions, but they never expected that the newcomer, Cheng Yi, would like Huo Wei the most!

The main point was that when Cheng Yi and Huo Wei were chatting, they gradually talked about some technical terms. It seemed to be very profound. How could Huo Wei answer it? Did she seem to know a lot?

The audience immediately called out, "Have someone come out to evaluate? Is this the script of the crew of the program? Were they really professional? Did she recite the lines?"

Now the audience was full of different kinds of people, and someone really responded, "I don't know if it's a script or not, but they really talked very professionally. It should be the work of Cheng Yi before, and she accidentally blurted it out. But I didn't expect that Huo Wei took it."

"I guess because of the script. Hahaha, you said that Huo Wei has no backstage? As soon as everyone cursed her for being useless, the crew of the program arranged this for her. It was obvious that she was going to be an elite."

"But who will be her sugar daddy when she is like this?"

"Don't you know that there is a kind of person called the rich two generations? I guess Huo Wei is a rich girl who comes here to catch some handsome young boys."

Before the netizens could finish their discussion, she began to embroider!

Before someone asked, someone came out and said, "There is not a script. This is a true Master. It's really amazing. Cheng Yi is exaggerated at all. I'm also shocked now! I've been learning embroidery for eight years. To be honest, I'm far worse at it than Huo Wei!"

"Oh my God! What's that? Did she see it clearly? Can't she hurt herself? It's so beautiful!"

"I've said that she's good for nothing and she can't do anything. Now I take back my words. It turns out that she's talented. Why didn't she say it before?"

"Do you remember that she majored in Chinese literature? She must like these classical things very much! Wow, I've changed my opinion of her. It turns out that she also has something special."

"Haha, you have changed your views just because you know embroidery? In modern society, who needs embroidery? They are all machines, okay? It's just a small thing."

"If you don't understand, then get out. Real awesome embroidery works are also luxury goods, okay?"

Excellent people would be liked wherever they went. Seeing that, the audience liked her more. The audience also liked her, especially when she wanted to leave the boy and Huo Wei team up to play basketball.

Then the four men and four women respectively formed a team to teach basketball. Laing Chen and Wen Susu were the most boring. The two of them were absent-minded, simple, and a little alienated. From time to time, Cheng Yi looked in the direction of Huo Wei. Ciao Liming looked helpless and interesting, but the two of them were about the same in playing basketball, which was more like teaching and one-to-one practice.

Huo Wei was the most serious one. Because of her more and more serious attitude, Du Hang had become more and more serious. They were completely different from others in Yuanmeng House. It was like a coach training an athlete, which made the audience laugh and cry.