But she was fine because she knew through the system that Xiao Liming's fondness for her was 70. There was no need to worry.

On the other hand, Susu had a good impression of Xiao Liming. She liked delicious food very much. Xiao Liming happened to run a restaurant and she was good at cooking. They had a lot in common.

Although Xiao Liming had sent a letter to Susu last time, it was the two of them who cooked together that day. It was natural for Xiao Liming to write to his partner, and she didn't take it seriously. But now Xiao Liming was willing to talk to Huo Wei, which made her very unhappy.

She was right opposite Xiao Liming. Why did Xiao Liming keep an eye on Huo Wei?

Noticing the hostility in their eyes, Huo Wei didn't care at all. After all, she had been an empress before. When she suddenly came across something like the competition for favor in the imperial household, she had no sense of involvement at all. She always felt that it had nothing to do with her.

When she finished eating, she saw that they had stopped eating and asked, "Do you still want to eat? I didn't cook today. I'll wash the dishes. "

Bai Yue said, "No, Let me wash the dishes. I think you must be tired after falling down several times and sleeping for so long. Go to bed and have a rest."

Just as Susu was unhappy, she immediately said, "Bai Yue, you are also very tired. You have slid for a longer time than Wei."

Xiao Liming said, "Why don't you go and have a rest together? Let me wash them."

"Let me help you. We two are enough." The smile on Susu's face widened. Afraid that others might get involved, she stood up and began to serve the dishes.

It was a turn, and there was nothing to scramble for. At last, Xiao Liming and Wen Susu washed the dishes. Susu liked him, so she was naturally happy in her heart. The others all went to the living room to play games and chat. There were only them here, and they could have their own stories alone.

The others did go to the living room, but Huo Wei didn't leave.

She didn't care about the two people who were washing dishes. She was studying how to use the oven and microwave in the kitchen. Fortunately, the functions of each brand were similar. She could understand it after a simple look.

Then she opened the fridge, found out the ingredients for tomorrow, and put them in a separate place.

Susu didn't even have a chance to flirt with Xiao Liming. She couldn't act like a spoiled child in front of another person, could she? It was so strange that their relationship was not confirmed yet.

She glanced at Huo Wei a few times. Seeing that she began to cook walnuts again, she couldn't help asking, "Wei, what are you doing? You can cook tomorrow. Go and have a rest. You seem to be very tired."

Without raising her head, Huo Wei pinched the walnuts and replied, "I've recovered from my sleep in the afternoon. I'm going to prepare the food materials for tomorrow. It's good for digestion. I'll do some exercises later."

Xiao Liming said casually, "You're awesome. You can change your diet and do exercise. If you insist, you'll definitely lose weight. Come on, Wei."

"Okay." After eating several walnuts, Huo Wei left. Before leaving, she smiled at Xiao Liming because Xiao Liming was polite.

Although Huo Wei weighed 70kg now, she was still a little chubby, just like Linlin. She was only 22 years old, and her face was white and tender. The smile on her face was pleasing.

Xiao Liming looked up at her back and sighed in his heart. It would be good if Huo Wei could always be like today. She was quiet, sensible, and quiet. They got along well.