Cabin in the woods (karlity) 🔱

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱
Song: Moments in love - Charli xcx
I'm in my flop and slay era rn,like I'm being really consistent and I post "long" chapters every day,PLUS smut,I'm genuinely proud of myself tbh😳

Sapnap,George and dream were in a big woodland mansion.
They had rented it for the weekend to have some fun.
Wich they were definitely having.
There was music and snacks,maybe some alcohol was involved too,fun times.
The only problem were Quackity and Karl,
Wich weren't there having the time of their life.
Instead,they were lost in the woods,trying to find that stupid house.

Karl:"ugh!"
Karl groaned loudly as he stepped through the leaves with his flashlight.
Quackity:"that's the 5th groan in the last two minutes,can you shut up?"
Karl looked back at him,Quackity squinted and put his hand over his eyes because of the bright flashlight.
Karl:"we're lost...because of YOU"
Quackity:"me?! YOUR the one who's car broke down?!"
Karl:"oh,and that's MY FAULT?"

Quackity:"N-NO?"
Karl groaned and went back to walking.
Quackity followed.
Karl:"you wanted to use the map..for no fucking reason..and now look at us,in the middle of the woods,at night,where we're probably gonna die"
Quackity:"we're not gonna die Karl,our phones as basically fully charged,and we can hear the loud music? We're close!"
Karl sighed.
Karl:"I'm sorry I just-"
There was a rustling,somewhere behind them.

They stood there in silence,not moving one bit,suddenly,there was a crack.
They looked at each other.
Karl:"RUN"
Karl screamed as he took Quackitys hand and ran for his life.
Quackity almost fell and broke his ankle at least 4 times while they were running for their life.
They just ran through the dark woods,the leaves,the sticks,the everything,they just walked right over.

Karl:"fuck!-"
Karl groaned.
Quackity:"what's wrong?!"
Karl:"in here!"
Quackity basically flew of the ground when Karl took a turn.
There was a cabin,what a coincidence.
Karl opening The door and they quickly went inside.as soon as they closed the door they exhaled.
They both fell to the floor as they breathed heavily.

They closed their eyes while taking a few moments to regain their regular breathing pattern before looking around.
Quackity:"Christ...where the hell are we.."
Karl slowly got up.
This was an odd cabin,not some abandoned one,the door was unlocked and it was perfectly decorated inside.
The fire place was on and everything.
He walked over to the door,where there was a sign.

Karl:"welcome to the lovers..cabin..?"
He read out loud.
Quackity:"huh?"
Quackity sat up.
Karl:"this cabin is decorated and put out for your steamy needs..please remember to sign in on our Airbnb website before your stay"
Quackity got out his phone.
Quackity:"name?"
Karl:"lovers cabin Arizona"
Karl quietly continued to read while Quackity googled.

Karl:"there is a box of toys,accessories and aphrodisiacs for your steamy needs under the couch,the wifi password is: LOVERSCABIN1....please do not break anything,other than that,go nuts,and we hope you enjoy your stay :)"
How odd,they were literally in a sex cabin in the middle of the woods.
Quackity:"wow it's actually accurate..."
Karl looked at him.

Quackity:"5 stars,loved getting dicked down by my hubby in this cozy cabin-"
Karl:"you don't have to read the reviews I believe you..."
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"should I sign in?"
Karl:"yea,I mean what else can we do..."
Quackity nodded and applied for one night.
Karl:"I'll text the others we won't be there until tomorrow morning"
Karl got out his phone and texted their group chat.

K:
Hey guys

G:
KARL
HI HI
WHERE R U GUYS??

K:
Sapnap?

G:
YES HI

K:
We won't be there until tomorrow morning
We got lost and we kinda don't wanna walk all the way to the mansion in the dark freezing cold
Sorry