Graduation night (karlity) 🔱?

Karl x Quackity
Rn it's lime🔱 bc I have to finish the smut
Song: Les - childish gambino
Live laugh love childish gambino
(can I just say that I rlly don't like splitting chapters into 2,but if I don't the chapter would be way to long,so don't hate me pls)

Karl was at college setting up his dorm room.
It was the first day after summer break,
wich meant no more highschool.
Luckily,Karl's friends George and Sapnap got into the same college,but they were bunking with each other,so Karl had no idea who was to come.
This was a fresh start,a new year,a new beginning,this year,everything was going to be okay.
"Karl?"

Karl heard his name as he was putting up his fairy lights,he froze,knowing who it was.
He slowly turned around.
Karl:"Quackity.."
Quackity:"what's up man?"
He said excitedly as he walked inside.
What would you do if the guy you had a crush on throughout all of highschool suddenly becomes your roommate in college?
Karl:"w-what are you doing here..?"
Quackity:"this is room 27 right?"
Karl nodded.

Quackity:"then I guess we're roommates"
He smiled as he held up his bag and went to his bed.
Karl:"we can't be?! You-"
Quackity:"I what?"
He said as he turned around,Karl stumbled back a bit.
Quackity looked down at him.
Karl:"um..you...um-"
Quackity:"you scared im gonna kick your ass or something?"
Karl:"well,yeah?"
Quackity scoffed.

Quackity:"Karl,we're in college,im not the popular jock bully cliché anymore,im an adult.."
Karl:"your younger than me.."
Quackity:"yea well,im taller"
Karl:"by like,3 inches"
Karl scoffed as Quackity turned away again,let's just pretend he's a bit taller.
Karl:"well...you should leave.."
Quackity:"I can't,this room was assigned to me?"
Karl looked at him before he stomped on the ground and groaned,Quackity laughed at him.

It wasn't that Karl didn't wanna room with Quackity,it's that he never really got over him.
Since it's only been 6 weeks since he last saw him,minus that party he was at for a few seconds.
Highschool felt like it was yesterday,he still couldn't believe he was an actual college student now.it felt weird.
And Quackity was acting weird to...why hasn't he called me a twink yet??
Karl:"well...you have to leave,because I have to be in control!"
Quackity came closer again.

Quackity:"you can be in control if you want,I don't have the energy"
Karl:"w-well...I will report you"
Quackity:"for being in my assigned dorm?"
Karl sighed.
Quackity:"look...i understand that you hate me,I bullied you for 4 years you have every right...just..give me another chance..please? I'll do anything for your forgiveness"
He actually sounded sincere.
Karl scratched the back of his head.
Quackity:"cmonn...tell me what to do,you owe me"
Karl:"I owe you?!"
Quackity:"graduation night,remember?"
Holy shit...

Time skip (last day of highschool)

George:"HOLY SHIT KARL DID YOU SEE THAT?!"
Karl:"YES I DID"
Karl and George cheered while on the bleachers.
It was the final game of the year,the last game in all of highschool to send off everyone.
George and Karl were on the bleachers along with the rest of the school.
Minus the people making out under the bleacher or doing drugs.

George sipped on his "grape Fanta" wich was actually just beer he swiped from other kids that left it in the parking lot,while Karl was drinking his monster.
They both didn't know a lot about football,
but they did know a lot about hot football players,wich were right on the field.
Karl didn't take his eye off of Quackity,he was so dreamy.and this was probably the last time he was gonna see him.
The game went on for another half an hour before their team won.

The school cheered loudly with the team before everyone was off to start their summer break by hooking up with random people so they can say "I lost my virginity in highschool".
Wich was George and Karl's plan too.
George said bye to Karl and went off.
Karl wasn't sure where to go from here so he just..walked around school until everyone was gone.
At some point he stopped in the hallway.
You could still faintly hear the football team cheer in the locker room.

Karl leaned against the wall and laid his head back.
He closed his eyes,just thinking.
"Alright guys I just have to get my stuff,
don't worry wait for me..there might be a cheerleader~"
He heard faintly through the echoing halls.
He opened his eyes to see Quackity approaching.he instantly tried to fix his posture.
Quackity got his bag out of his locker before he even noticed Karl.

He closed it and scoffed.
Quackity:"hey pretty princess..."
He said as he went over to him.
Quackity:"what are you still doing here,hm?"
Karl:"I could ask you the same,aren't you supposed to be at sapnaps party sucking on tits?"
Quackity smirked and leaned on the wall across from Karl.
Quackity:"Im taking my time..maybe a better opportunity will fall into my lap.."
Karl chuckled.

Quackity:"going away for the summer?"
Karl:"no..just gonna stay in my room and watch Barbie movies..."
Quackity:"why are you such a loser...it's like your doing it on purpose"
Karl looked to his side and smiled.
Karl:"I like Barbie movies.."
Quackity:"you know...if you were cooler we could've been friends"
Karl:"we could've been friends if you hadn't bullied me for the past 4 years."
Quackity:"yeaa but...where's the fun in that?"
He teased.

Quackity:"well..we'll never see each other again so,don't worry"
Karl looked at the ground.
Quackity:"there's no one around to shove you against lockers anymore,no one to throw paper balls at you during class,no one to trip you when your walking through the hallways.."
Karl laughed.
Quackity:"we had a great run,didn't we?"
Karl:"you made me miserable"
Quackity:"I don't think I did..."
Karl:"what do you mean?"

Quackity:"well..."
He started coming closer to Karl.
Quackity:"I heard through the grape vine that..you got a thing for degradation.."
Grape vine? More like corpse,that fucker.
Karl:"..I-I don't..."
Quackity:"you don't huh?"
He smirked as he put one of his hands on the wall next to Karl's head,Karl blushed.
Quackity:"you know...imagine my surprise,
When I found out that all of these years,that I've been tripping you,calling you names,calling you a f@ggot..I find out,that that's what gets you hard.."
Karl nervously rubbed his legs together.

Quackity:"but..ofcourse I already knew that.."
He said as he took his arms back.
Karl:"w-what..?"
Quackity:"I know your into me,I've know the second Sapnap told me you were gay on the first day of highschool"
Karl:"j-Just because I'm Gay doesn't mean I'm into you."
Quackity:"I know,but you are aren't you?"
Karl stayed silent,he couldn't say no,and even if he did he'd be lying.
Quackity smiled.