Best Friend's Older Brother? ~Imagine Fluff~ George Weasley x Y/n Y/l/n

I loved hanging out with them. Harry, Hermione, even Ron, but there was something about Ron's older brother. George. I had met him while I was a first year well all of them but George was a third year. He had pulled pranks on teachers, students, headmasters, anyone with his inseparable twin Fred. After awhile I joined them. And we got detention a lot. But here we are in our 5th year of Hogwarts. I love it here, but I don't love hiding my feelings for him. I tried suppressing them over the years, but it didn't work. When I see him its like a million fireworks just exploded in my chest, or its like everything just feels right with him. Anyways.

Back to now. Ron had started acting weird out of nowhere. I noticed but I didn't say anything. And while we were in class specifically a class to help with potions for students who needed to catch up or help. George and I were working on one of my projects that was way over due. We kept catching Ron look back at us, as if something was wrong. I ignored it, but George didn't. "Y/n we should prank Ron to cheer him up!" George says with a sweet but funny smile on his face. I smile knowing that I can't say no to him," We should! What should we do?" I reply keeping the smile on my face. He ever so slightly pulls me closer and whispers in my ear what we should prank him with. I blush and nod trying to hide my face. 

After awhile

BOOM!

A big explosion shakes the brewing pot and Ron's face turned red as me and George stood back dying of laughter. Everyone started to laugh at him which caught Professor Snape's attention."Detention for the both of you." Snape scoffs ,"And clean this up.". As everyone left me and George stayed back to clean up the mess. I thought for a second this could be the moment I tell him I like him. I pause and then clear my mind continuing cleaning up. After we had gotten done we both went off to different classes. I kept thinking when the right time to tell him. I over thought it so much I was confident enough to tell him in detention. With my mind made up I just waited until detention. 

Later..

I gathered my homework and books for detention and sat in the middle of the classroom. I waited for George to show up. We kept making little faces at each other. I smiled and giggled a little when he made a paper airplane and it hit professor Snape. After 20 minutes of boring detention we heard a crash and boom in the hallway and Professor Snape went running in the corridors. George took this opportunity to get up and move next to me. I moved my things to get it out of his way and giggled as he said," That prank was really good Y/n. Shall we do another one tomorrow.?". I nodded and got back to my work trying to ignore him while my face was getting bright red. 

He gently grabbed my face and asked," Y/n you're turning into a tomato. What's wrong darling.".  I look into his eyes and start getting reddier by the second. "I-. Um. Hpmh.". He chuckles while asking,"Y/n... Do you like me?". I turn away from him quickly trying to hide my face. I sigh and reply with "Yes Georgie I like you.. Like a lot.". He pulls me closer to him and smiles while putting his face in the crook of my neck. He whispers in my ear,"I like you a lot too Y/n.". I smile and turn to him with excite I ask," Really? Like really really this isn't a joke?". He nods and cups my face to kiss me. I kiss back and the kiss turns into a heated aggressive passionate kiss. His hands travels to my hips pulling me closer to him.

"Creakkk..." the door opens wide with Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Fred standing there in shock after listening to everything that was said. Ron's eyes filled with anger and he started to yell at George," You knew I liked Y/n! How could you do this to me and steal her from me!". I stare at him with confusion on my face as George replies with,"You don't own her Ron, You were never even dating!." I got up and gathered my things while they went back and forth yelling swears and starting to get angrier. I left the room before anyone could say or do anything to me. 

Later that night

I started getting ready for bed but I heard a knock at the door. "Knock. Knock." I get up quickly and put my glasses on before opening the door. I look up and it's George standing there. I sighed ," Yes George?". He took my hands and said," Darling, I didn't lie at all when I told you I liked you. Ron has apologized for the yelling and aggressiveness towards you. He understands it was wrong." I pull him closer and smile,"Soooo?". He smiles back and kisses me softly," So we can be together. Can I be your boyfriend love?". I smile and rapidly nod before pulling him into my dorm room. He kisses me more aggressively as I slowly pull him to my bed. I giggle,"Georgieee..". He stops slowly and pulls me closer," I want us to be together no matter what darling, no one will ever stop us from being together ever again. Promise?". I smile ,"I promise Georgie."

The end 

940 Words