Lust ~Draco Malfoy X Y/N Riddle

He enters the room. The room with bodies clashing onto one another, drunk girls, and horny guys. But his peaceful green eyes met with mine, and all I could see was desire, lust, an overwhelming pleasure for both of us. He smirks and walks over to me to set his drink down. Then he greets me with an overwhelming kiss, with his hands slowly gripping onto my hips pulling me in roughly, aggressively, but so sweetly.

The words "You look gorgeous my darling." slip out of his mouth with not a smirk, but a gentle sweet smile. I reply with ,"Merci, mon amour." French for thank you my love. French is our love language. As I say that his smile changes into a devious smirk looking for something dangerous to do. I cup his face and move my thumb over his bottom lip, and smirk slightly. I pull him in and whisper in his ear ,"how bad do you want it?". He pulls my face closer to his and replies with," More than you can imagine darling." And before I could say anything our lips clashed together, our tongues overlapping each others. He tastes like bourbon sweet but overwhelming. He pulls our bodies closer to one another while gripping on to my ass.

I pull back slowly and whisper to him ,"Can we take this to your room?". He nods and takes my hand to guide me up the stairs. Once we reach the top of the stairs he pulls me in closer, more aggressively to overlap our tongues and get caught in the moment. The heat radiating off of our bodies, and our movements in sync with one another. He bites my lip softly and slowly  pulling away, out of breath he whispers loud enough for me to hear," I need you.".

My heart starts beating faster, harder, louder, my face starts getting redder by the second. I didn't say anything, I jumped onto him and kissed him aggressively, passionately. I needed him more than he needed me. He pulls back to chuckle softly, before crashing his lips back onto mine, and wrapping his arms around me. Nothing felt more safe, more welcoming, then being in his arms.

The shivers ran down my spine as he slowly pulled off my shirt leaving it on the floor for someone to find. He placed his lips on my neck, nipping at it, leaving marks, and every time I'd make a sound he'd bite harder. I pulled him away slowly and chuckled a little before saying ,"Not in the corridors.". He rolled his eyes and put me down. He leaned it to whisper in my ear ,"You're the boss pretty girl.". I take his hand and lead him to his room. As he enters he slams the door behind him. I look up at him, smile a bit before trying to undress myself fully. He walks up to me and stops my hands. "Let me." he saying while unzipping my skirt, and undoing my bra.

I look at him and pull him in placing a kiss on his lips and unbuttoning his shirt. He let it fall to his shoulders and I slowly kissed down his neck to his v-line. I teased him by slowly kissing down. I unbuckled his belt and got up, handing him his belt. He looked at me and cocked his eyebrow before pushing me onto the bed and getting on top of me. He took my wrists and buckled them against the bed frame. I felt his hands touch every inch of me that was on display. He cupped my face, crashing his lips again and again. He pressed into me making me moan out into his mouth. I could feel him pulsing, his heart racing, and his body overheating. 

He kissed down to my stomach and before he went lower he gently pulled off my panties. And began kissing my inner thighs, slowly sucking on the soft gentle skin of mine leaving hickeys. While his hand traveled by my sides to hold me in place making me moan to his touch. His tongue twisted against my clit making my head tilt back and moaning louder as his tongue got overly aggressive. I slowly buck my hips and curse out ,"fuck..". He slows down and pulls me closer to him making the belt tighter on my wrists making me whimper softly. He moans to the taste of me, and continues fucking me with his tongue. He dives into me with his tongue making my body jolt with a pleasure surprise. I whine as his tongue pulls back and he looks up at me.

"please...", I beg with tears forming in my eyes making it difficult to see his perfect silhouette kissing up my body leaving his cold saliva on my radiating heat. He pressed his lips onto my neck making me moan slightly as I felt his pulsing cock against my clit just before he slowly slid it into my warmth making me whimper to his size. He slowly unbuckled the belt while working his way into me slowly and gently. I moaned to his every movement while pulling his body closer to mine as I softly grabbed his face to intertwine our tongues and tasting him. "mmmm..." I moaned on to his lips. His pace got faster and his breathing got heavier. He soft muttered into my ear ,"You feel so good..". In the moment I looked up at him and started moving my body to see his reactions. I pushed him back and climbed on top of him while moaning swears. I felt his dick throbbing and his whimpers to climax. He aggressively guided my hips back and forth.

Until we both moaned against each others lips swearing each others names while cumming. I kiss him softly while he cups my face and pulls back to say," You did so good love." I smile and reply,"You did better darling." I mocked him slightly. I slowly get up and lay next to him. "Y/n?" he said while wrapping his arms around me. "Yes draco?" I look up at him and cuddle up to him. "You're something special. My something special." He says while kissing my face. I smile against his lips and reply," Let's go to sleep love we have potions in the morning". He smiled and agreed.

To be continued..