Library~ Draco Malfoy X Hermione Granger

Obviously you know Draco and Hermione hated each other but do they really?

"Draco", Hermione said pulling him behind the bookshelf she had never seen any other side of him other than mean but this was different he showed sympathy, compassion, lust, and love. 

He crashed his lips onto hers as she turned him against the bookshelf. Hermione blushed a little ,"Draco we shouldn't". He smirks, "Exactly why we should." he picked her up and pushed her up against the bookshelf. 

"Draco you know the rules" she had said while he was kissing her neck holding in a moan. "I break rules baby you know this" he continued to kiss her neck leaving deep love bites. "I know Draco....mmmm.." she let out her moan softly and quietly knowing that it would please him. 

He trailed his hand up her skirt to pull down her panties and rubbed her inner thighs whilst making out with her. He grabbed a fist full of her hair while kissing her neck. She leaned her head back and moaned. Her moans filled the library.

 She reached her hands to his belt and unbuckled it and unzipped his pants. She begged ," please Draco I need you." Draco slipped his hand to her slit and massaged her slowly seeing her reacting to his movements. Her back arched in pleasure and she moaned at a soft but low tone.

"Bloody Hell Draco stop teasing me" she moaned out. He smirked, "Never". He slipped two fingers into her wet heat and slowly thrusted his fingers into her watching her become a moan messy. He fastened his pace and found her G spot. She screamed out in pleasure as he repeatedly thrusts his fingers into her making her legs unsteady. Tears ran down her face as she tried to hide her moans.

He travelled his other hand to her breast and massaged them slowly while thrusting his fingers into her. She finally let out her moans and moaned loudly," Draco!....". He pulled out his fingers and licked them," Good girl". He unbuckled his belt slowly teasing her. She moaned playfully," Draco please I need you". He smirked and agreed," Fine princess" He unbuckled his belt fully and pulled down his pants with his boxers.

She whined and begged for him to stop teasing. He rubbed the tip of it against her slit and she moans out in pleasure as he slowly pushes himself inside of her as she cursing with her moans. "Draco please don't tease me!..." she moaned out adjusting to his size. He let go of her hair and pulls her closer until.........

Blaise walked into the library yelling," Dra-

to be continued.....

back again my dudes missed yall <3
455 words