20.

Jimin's POV

I walk into detention and see Jungkook alone writing his heart away.

Looks like a speech, but I couldn't care less.

I sat down in my usual spot and waited quietly for Hwasa to enter.

After some time the door opened revealing someone.

Not Hwasa, but Baekho.

Baekho and I make eye contact before he turns to where Hwasa usually sits.

"Is she here yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

He smiled then walks up to my desk.

Baekho looks behind me which I turned around seeing that Jungkook is too busy to notice the other entity here.

"What is he working on?" He chuckled while pointing at Jungkook.

"Beats me..I came in and he was embodying Shakespeare" I said causing Baekho to laugh.

He then sat in the desk infront of me backwards and leaned forward towards me.

"What year are you in?" He asked me and I fumbled.

He has such a beautiful smile.

"Um I'm in my 3rd year.." I said and he bit his lip softly.

"Hmm..So 17?" He asked and I nodded.

"Im soon turning 18!" I said wayyyy to enthusiastically and he chuckled.

"ᴶⁱᵐⁱⁿ⁻"

"I'll be looking forward to it. I'll bring the cake and everything" He joked around and I blushed.

"Stopp..It's still awhile from now" I said not mentioning that I barely turned 17 not too long ago, but still felt the need to say I was turning 18 soon.

"ᴶⁱᵐⁱⁿ⁻"

"Even if it's not close from now I'll still be waiting" He said and I paused this moment in my head.

Is he flirting right now?

Pft- Is he flirting with a minor?????

"ᴶⁱᵐⁱⁿ⁻"

"Anyways! What are you here for?" I asked focusing my attention at his eyes while I rest my head on my hand.

"I'm here to hang out. My break was extended, so I thought I could hang out with you and Hwasa for a bit" He said and I blushed again.

He wants to hang out with me?

Out of all people..me?

"ᴶⁱᵐⁱⁿ⁻"

This god of a man wants to genuinely speak to me?

"Ahaha- You're so sweet" I said and he smiled.

He looked behind me which I ignored and continued to talk to him.

Finally the door opened revealing Hwasa who's shocked to see him sitting so close to me.

"Um excuse you! What are you doing in here with the students without permission?!" Hwasa yelled and he looked embarrassed.

"Yah! I had spare time and wanted to hangout here!" He said and she pulled his ear.

"Well you could get me fired!" Hwasa said and I laughed.

"He didn't do anything bad! He just wanted to hang here for a bit till his break is over" I interrupted before she got the chance to throw him out.

Hwasa looked at me and him and considered it for a bit.

"Okay fine. But let me have a word with you outside" Hwasa then dragged Baekho by the arm into the hallway.

"Jimin." I heard a voice behind me say which made me jump.

"OH MY GOD! YOU SCARED ME!" I yelped and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I've been calling you for the past hour" He said over exaggerating and I scoffed.

Now thinking about it I kept hearing my name being called, but I ignored it.

"Okay? And? What do you want?" I said and he was unamused.

"Well I wanted some help on some homework, but you were too distracted" He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Me? Distracted?! When I came in you didn't even acknowledge me! You were too busy writing your poem!" I argued back and he crossed his arms.

"I never acknowledged you before! What's the issue?!" Jungkook yelled and I just looked at him in disbelief.

"You. want me. to help you? WHEN YOURE THE ONE STARTING ALL THIS BULLSHIT!" I said and he put a hand on his chest offended.

"I pay you! TO TUTOR ME! Not for you to be my friend!" He said and I was speechless.

"IM NOT TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND! I JUST WANT RESPECT!" I yelled and before he could reply the door opened.

My emotions immediately softened when Baekho entered.

I turned around and gave them my full attention.

"Just got scolded.." He said rubbing his neck sheepishly.

AAGGHHH HES SO CUTE!!