I was holding on for dear life as Dong Wook continued to speed on the highway.

Dong Wook had this look of anger and vengeance on his face as he continued to hit the gas.

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yn, it's me Ji-cheol!" Ji-cheol announced. "Where are you? I have Hae-soo and Jung Jae with me."

"Speeding on the highway with Dong Wook and Ha Jun, we found out where the kid is." I explained. I texted the address and sent it to the group chat.

"Got it!" Ji-cheol exclaimed. "Just...please...all of you be careful. We don't know who we could be dealing with."

"But I do." Dong Wook gritted through his teeth. "And I don't care if I die, nobody kidnaps my goddamn nephew!"

When we got off the highway, Dong Wook felt the car rattle and shake then it just stopped.

Dong Wook slammed his foot down on the gas, but no go.

"DAMMIT!" Dong Wook screamed as he slammed his fists down on the wheel.

Ha Jun got out of the car to examine the problem.

"Well, looks like you over did it Dong Wook." Ha Jun stated. "This is why you shouldn't drive too fast, too furious."

Dong Wook groaned.

"God just love seeing us suffer." Dong Wook mumbled  as he got out.

Or...he's just giving us a new option.

Reason why I say that was because Ha Jun looked to see a shuttle bus driving down our way. Ha Jun did his best to wave down the bus, and to our relief, the bus stopped for us.

However, there was something about this bus that seemed...familiar.

I looked on the side and my eyes grew wide.

This wasn't just an ordinary shuttle bus...it was a tour bus! 

And it didn't belong to just any random band...it belong to...

BTS!!!

"Ha Jun? What are you doing here man?" Suga asked as he and Jungkook stepped out.

Holy shit! I'm seeing BTS in person! This is fucking awesome!

Wait, wait Yn! Now is not the time to fangirl and ask for autographs!

"Listen, this guy here is Dong Wook, and his ex wife had kidnapped his nephew." Ha Jun explained. "His car broke down."

Suga looked to see Dong Wook, leaned over on the hood of the car with his head in his hands then felt sympathetic.

"Get in." Suga ordered.

"What?" Me and Ha Jun both asked in sync.

"I said get in, we'll help you get to the place." Suga answered.

HO-

LY

SHIT!!!

I'll admit, this feels like the best rescue mission ever!

During the ride in the tour bus, I've been trying to keep my cool as I'm sitting in between RM and Jimin.

"So, is that guy your boyfriend?" RM asked me, referring to Dong Wook.

I nodded my head.

"He's lucky to have you." RM commented. "You seem to care a lot about him and his family."

I smiled.

"Thank you." I spoke.

"Hey Ha Jun, I saw your post." V stated. "Congrats man."